PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
1716164179573.png

Hello, I'm having problems with the game, I think it's a bug, I'm in year 7, I finished a Hogwarts task and when I go to the playground to complete it, the option to click on the character doesn't appear and if I can't do it then I will not be able to advance to the main story, what happens is that I had already completed that activity before but at that moment an error appeared on the screen and I had to close the game but when I reopened it, that mission that I did, did not appear as completed, since then the character icon does not appear, I don't know what to do, if anyone knows I would appreciate it.
I don't want to ask support because they are going to ban my account again.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
View attachment 632037
Hello, I'm having problems with the game, I think it's a bug, I'm in year 7, I finished a Hogwarts task and when I go to the playground to complete it, the option to click on the character doesn't appear and if I can't do it then I will not be able to advance to the main story, what happens is that I had already completed that activity before but at that moment an error appeared on the screen and I had to close the game but when I reopened it, that mission that I did, did not appear as completed, since then the character icon does not appear, I don't know what to do, if anyone knows I would appreciate it.
Does this glitch occur on the vanilla client as well? Every once in a while, I run into bugs like these and playing through that particular task on the vanilla game is generally an easy way to get around it. If you need it, load up on energy in the modded client and save your game before switching.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Does this glitch occur on the vanilla client as well? Every once in a while, I run into bugs like these and playing through that particular task on the vanilla game is generally an easy way to get around it. If you need it, load up on energy in the modded client and save your game before switching.
Sorry, my original language is spanish, can you explain me what does vainilla client mean in the game please.

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
correct

But remember, for that to work, you have to have the same facebook account linked to the modded and the original game. otherwise you can't switch between the original and the modded version using the same saved progress.
1716205011041.png

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
correct

But remember, for that to work, you have to have the same facebook account linked to the modded and the original game. otherwise you can't switch between the original and the modded version using the same saved progress.
View attachment 632197
You can switch freely between the vanilla and modded games on the same account. It's just more of a pain to sign into Facebook with the modded one. It's easier if you have two separate devices to work with, such as a phone and a tablet or a Bluestacks installation on your PC. I have a phone with the vanilla game installed on it and a tablet with the modded game. I can sign into the same account on both of them and switch between them in a matter of minutes.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic