Not Working Pocket Incoming Ver. 2.0.0.1 Private Server | Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff

rictorcroix

Platinian
Oct 20, 2020
Philippines
LOL THIS SERVER SUCKS

Full of unprofessional and greedy staff.

I reported that my account got bugged out and an ADMIN by the name of NARUTO, said what can i do. He told me to wait for the fix so I did but after a few moments I got kicked out in their discord server. WTF was that? I joined with a new discord account and filed a ticket to ask why my previous discord account was kicked out but as soon as a ticket was made, i was quickly kicked out?

This is sad since this is the only english pserver that's on right now but the people behind this server are just doing it for the money. Could have had a potentiat.

The GAME IS TOO BUGGY WITH INCORRECT TRANSLATIONS. ALWAYS DISCONNECT DESPITE HAVING 4 SERVERS. Now their server 1 is shutdown lmao.

GOOD RIDDANCE.

Reactions: JhoniiN

KelentitTae99

Rookie
May 7, 2024
What a trash shit and kiddo dev who always mad and leave the server if there are have problem or bug.
Now all the servers are dead, all the playera can't even login. Don't waste your time to play this shitty game. 5 times wipe out/reset account, temperamental dev/admin.