Recent content by BeginnerBR

  1. Help! Xapk Kill Assinature

    Does anyone know how to kill an xapk signature?
  2. Help! how can i use this?

    public static void RPC(string methodName, PhotonTargets target) { } Help me please
  3. Help! Acess classe

    please someone give me an example of how to access a class by methods
  4. Help! Help pls

    Does anyone know how I can hook the vector? I did it one way and tried to use a seekbar to change the position but it didn't work public void SetPosition(Vector3 position) { }
  5. Help! Esp is not loading on all enemies

    Someone with more experience who can tell me why the esp is not appearing on all enemies?
  6. Solved ESP the line is not on target

    Hello I'm new trying to do ESP, I follow some tutorials on the internet but some games not in all but the ESP line is not in the correct position of the player, someone tell me or is there an error and how can i get this error?
  7. Help! Dump Shaders

    Does anyone know a way to dump shaders entirely from Android? if anyone knows show me this way to do this (sorry someone error in speech, I'm not fluent in english)
  8. Solved hook without update

    Can someone more experienced show the error? I'm trying to hook a field that doesn't have an update but something is going wrong, could someone show me the error? bool Coin; void (*old_update)(void* _this); void update(void* _this) { if(_this != NULL) { void *MoneyClass =...
  9. Help! test void offset

    Do any of you know a way to test void offsets other than by the gamer Adil/nepmods offset tester, they are kind of buggy
  10. Help! Help

    I did esp in some games, but there is one that I'm not getting, every time I put the offset that indicates the entity's life, the game crashes, I've already checked the player update but it still doesn't work
  11. Help! Libunity.so

    how can i access libunity.so codes? Can you do this using Android? DUMP?
  12. Solved are there hidden offsets in the DUMP?

    This is the class I am modifying Class PlayerEntity PlayerSpeed float 0x34 Jumpheight float 0x38 But when I was testing the offsets by the gameguardian I ended up discovering an offset in this class that doesn't appear in the dump file (PlayerHp int 0x28) I was wondering if there is any way to...
  13. Help! Fly hack Unity

    hello, does anyone know how to do a fly hack in a unity game? I tried to use the system when the player comes close to a ladder (OnLadder) but in this other game it didn't work
  14. Solved HELP HOOK VOID

    I tried to make a void hook but it's not working can anyone tell if I'm wrong? bool Climb; void (*GravityClimb)(void *_this, float value); void (*_Gravity)(void *player); void Gravity(void *player) { if (player != NULL) { if (Climb) { GravityClimb(player, 1.0f); }...
  15. Solved Hook

    please teach me how to make a void hook I made some attempts but it didn't work. give me an example please 0x430CB4 public void EarnCoin(count, int) { } 0x4307E4 private void Update() { }
Back
Top Bottom