Recent content by lok9987

  1. Broken Link Rhythm Hive Ver. 2026.8.0 Zygisk MOD Menu | Always Good , Always Excellent, Always Marvelous

    wow I really am stupid, I thought Hide My Applist was a requirement:pepe012: But the mod menu isn't showing, I guess it's because the mod is outdated? The game is on 2026.7.0 now
  2. Broken Link Rhythm Hive Ver. 2026.8.0 Zygisk MOD Menu | Always Good , Always Excellent, Always Marvelous

    Can you help me? I tried using MuMuPlayer but it is still the same. The game keeps detecting API Hooking. I am using A12 because LSposed doesn't support A15 (I think).
  3. Broken Link Rhythm Hive Ver. 2026.8.0 Zygisk MOD Menu | Always Good , Always Excellent, Always Marvelous

    Can someone help me? I keep getting detected even after using MagiskHide and Hide My Applist. I am using LDPlayer with kitsune 27001. I'm probably stupid so any help is greatly appreciated.
  4. Open Request Rhythm Hive

    Game Name: Rhythm Hive Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superb.rhv APK Link: https://apkpure.net/rhythm-hive-cheering-season/com.superb.rhv Cheat Requested: Mod Menu Auto Play Always Tap Marvelous Always Tap Excellent Always Tap Good Have you tried...
Back
Top Bottom