Recent content by MasterCodeView

  1. Help! field

    Is there any way I can use this without autoupdate? public static PlayerController PlayerInstance; // 0x4
  2. Help! Static method

    Does anyone know if it is possible to call a static method without using ImGui?
  3. Help! BNM

    Tools::Hook(Il2CppGetMethodOffset("Assembly-CSharp.dll", "", "UIGameManager", "DieToStartCountdown", 0), (void *) DieToStartCountdown, (void **) &_DieToStartCountdown); Can anyone tell how to use this bnm in hexpatch? I'm new to modding
  4. Help! Room Password

    Does anyone know how I can enter the room with a password in an online game?
  5. Help! package name

    Can anyone tell me how I can rename the lgl MOD menu package?
  6. Help! Hook field...

    Does anyone know how I can make a hook from this code, I've tried everything(I'm a beginner // Namespace: public class SaveSystem.Settings // TypeDefIndex: 5608 { // Fields public int Coins; // 0x20 ///The code with the value I want to edit public SaveSystem.TouchSettings...
  7. Solved App without any kind of metadata

    Does anyone know how I can access codes for a game that doesn't have any kind of metadata?
  8. Help! Aimbot tutorial?

    Does anyone know how to make aimbot? (I imagine it's hard but I'm willing to learn)
  9. Help! SOMEONE HELP ME

    Someone who knows how to change the appearance of the mod menu tell me what I'm doing wrong so it doesn't work
  10. Solved Appearance of the mod menu

    can someone tell me how i can make the mod menu buttons like this in the image? I'm a beginner and I don't know how to change the appearance of the mod menu(LGL MOD MENU V2.9)
  11. Help! Original value on slide..

    float = 5; float (*old_speed)(void *instance); float speed(void *instance) { if (instance != NULL && Speed) { return (float) Speed; } return old_speed(instance); } HOOK_LIB("libil2cpp.so", "0x46DD9C", speed, old_speed); OBFUSCATE("10_CollapseAdd_SeekBar_SPEED_1_50"), case...
  12. Solved To convert

    How to convert hex to float value?
  13. Help! how do you do this charms

    Does anyone know how to make this kind of charms?
  14. Solved Get offset field

    can anyone tell me if it's possible to get a field offset without doing a DUMP? (example c game Guardian) is it possible?
  15. Solved Metadata

    my apk does not have metadata, how do I make a DUMP like this?
Back
Top Bottom