Hello,
I sucessfully modified some functions in my apps Il2ccp.so file. However, those changes like getter methods are only visual, as they get overwritten by the server.
For example there is a chest where I modified to always get the best weapon, but when I open it I only get a random one...
Hello,
I use Memu emulator to run an apk and I would like to see for example when I push a button, which functions get called afterwards.
Is that possible somehow?
Hello,
I have used a Il2CppDumper to create those files out of an apk.
Inspecting the .dll with dnSpy and the dump with Notepad++, they are both pretty much the same, apart from the way the code is written.
I have an understanding question because I want to modify a function.
the dump file...
Hello there,
I found this place while attempting to mod a game myself for the first time and so far I digged through alot of threads / videos.
However, I have some basic questions and it would be great if you could help me with them:
I want to mod an online game that was built in Unity and is...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.