Recent content by Numark

  1. Tutorial Android Manifest (Errors) Fix & Dex (Smali) Errors exceeding 63356

    There are some errors in newer games and newer updates of the current game when you try to "re-compiling" an APK. Especially if you are modifying the game. And there comes another error when you try to make changes in your smali files and trying to re-compile your game. Well I am here to show...
  2. Tutorial Universal Unity Chams

    Hello, I am here again to post and show you guys how to do a Universal Chams in Unity games. I will be doing a tutorial on Pixel Gun 3D. So what we are about to do is use Unity Methods using the class of Material, Shader, and Renderer. What is Renderer? In Unity, a renderer is a component...
  3. Tutorial Finding & Creating instance of any classes and Static fields, methods.

    Hello, I will showing you guys how to get the instance of any classes. This does not require IDA Pro, but unless you want to load your libil2cpp.so or GameAssembly.dll and do it manually from there. Also, this tutorial works for iOS, Android, & PC. So what we are going to understand first is...
  4. Tool Dylib and Lib.so Protection and Dex Protection

    Many of you guys are using LGL's or an imported Obfuscation of adamaxley to protect your offsets. You're wondering, if your offsets can still be leeched... Well, what if it's not the offsets you're talking about, what if it's menu itself being leeched? What if it's the other features? Well...
  5. Tutorial How to find an Instance of a class to access pointers and static fields/methods

    Hello, this is Slice again. I will be making another tutorial for modding. Don't get me wrong on this tutorial, half of this may not be right or accurate, so free to comment on my mistakes. Alright, so how do we find a static class? So, I will be testing this on PG3D/Pixel Gun. We have a class...
  6. Tool De-Obfuscated BeeByte Games

    This is not a tutorial. I have made a repository in GitHub of 2 games that I have deobfuscated. Pixel Gun 3D and Standoff 2. These are the games I have deobfuscated. I've only managed to get half around like 30% the names back. Pretty useful. So in total in these games: •Pixel Gun 3D Dumped...
  7. Tutorial List of Android & iOS Tutorials (Code Tutorials)

    Hello, my name is SliceCast/ Tiuu (in this forum). This thread is to help people with a lot of problems with their C++ codes. To TRY and fix all of your problems, I will explain some basic information's that could help you all here. This tutorial isn't just for newbies at all. This is for...
  8. Tool External Injector Source Code

    This is a source code for Android to inject mods in game at runtime. This can be used with root and no root. For no root, run the app in virtual apps. This is one of my projects that I had been working during summer. The PG3D Injector. This does not have to be PG3D. This project can work for...
  9. Tutorial External Mod With Root + In-Game Offset Injector

    So my modding ages is coming to an end, I have no time anymore. Anyways, this tutorial or you would like to call source code, is KMRite made by BryanGIG. Yes, it does need root. I don't know if you could run it in vmos, never even bothered trying. This source is basically an In-Game Offset...
  10. Tutorial iOS & Android - Unity Source Code

    Hello, I'm Slice Cast. This is just a source code that I took from Jbro129 & Shmoo's. This contains structs and other useful stuff to hack 32 & 64 bit Unity games on Android & iOS. So what does this Unity Source include? It Includes: •A struct to represent a native C# array •A struct to...
  11. Tutorial How to hook arrays in Unity's Il2cpp

    Okay, so apparently I've been asked many times on how to modify arrays, not gonna get deep into this, but here we go. First of all, you need a monoArray struct, which I will provide. template <typename T> struct monoArray { void* klass; void* monitor; void* bounds; int...
  12. Tutorial Vector3 Player Scale (Source Code) Il2cpp

    Slice Cast here, with another tutorial. I will give out a source code of a Player Scale Mod that could work for many games. I don't mind showing you it, but its a simple code. void PlayerScaleUp(void* myplayer) { Vector3 mysize = get_localScale(GetTransform(myplayer)); Vector3 mysize2 =...
  13. Tutorial Signature Verification Killer (Lucky Patcher!) (ROOT!)

    Hey guys, Slice Cast here. I will be showing you how to Remove Signature Verification on a game without having to do anything particular to bypass it with all the work, which is a bad idea because you're not doing anything productive and letting the tool do the work for you, but anyways... Lucky...
  14. Tutorial How to hook IEnumerable methods in Unity's Il2cpp

    Hey guys, slice cast here again with another tutorial. I will show you how to hook an IEnumerable. Let's say you found a method something like Username, Ban, Recoil, Reload, or whatever it is and it's an IEnumerable type. I don't really understand the concept of IEnumerable, but you can find...
  15. Tutorial Game Guardian Il2cpp (Source Code)

    Slice Cast here guys, this post is a source code of Il2cpp Script. You can use this without making a mod menu, all you need to do is grab the offsets and view the hex bytes. Some info is provided on my github. Source: https://github.com/SliceCast/Game-Guardian-Il2cpp-Script- Note: I didn't...
Back
Top Bottom