Not open for further replies.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I know 100 is not much, but well, nobody knows if I will still be alive by the time I may reach 10k (If ever), so why delay it?
With that said and without further ado:

1 month VIP licenses are going to be gifted to the 2 lucky winners of this giveaway
As easy as that

RULES:

-Account must have been created the 23rd January 2021 or before.
All accounts created after are not elegible as winners.

-Giveaway will end 1st February 2021 at 23:59 UTC
All submitted participations must be submitted within this period of time.

HOW TO TAKE PART?

Sine qua non conditions:

-Like this post
-Reply with a comment in this thread, telling us:
Which is your favourite modded game type, and why you like cheating on them

(Extra one, won't have influence on this giveaway and you may skip it without negative consecuences)

·In the same reply, and if you play any of my mods, mention what do you like/dislike of them.
In case of dislike, you are welcomed to say what would you do to improve it.
(Try avoiding stuff like "I don't like it bc no X feature"; there's little room for improvement in these cases)

How will it work?
Among all users who took part in the valid time period, 2 of them will be chosen by a randomizer.
The 2 winners will then be contacted by us through private message to be able to claim their prize.
If they answer back in 24 hours, their accounts will be upgraded into VIP status for FREE for 1 whole month.
If there's no answer back form one of the winners within 24 hours, another participant will be chosen with the same method, until both prizes are distributed; so make sure you stay sharp!

Example template:
> My favourite modded games are those usually tagged as gachas, because I play to collect anime girls' .jpg, and they are usually unfair for players who are f2p or who play them casually. With mods, these games become comfy, being able to play/clear all events without having to invest 100€/month.
>I have played your Fate/Grand Order TW mod, and I like it because I was not able to find it for free before you did. I've also played some other games with menu, and I dislike its color pallet, I'd use a different one, like purple background.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL BE TAKING PART IN IT ^^

Xedeous

Platinian
May 18, 2020
India
My fav mod game is dragon ball legends coz the auto complete challenge and instant win makes completing the challenge less frustrating and i can farm diamonds for summons faster for ur favourite banner no dislike for this mod coz its sufficient for playing it f2p thank you for moding this game.
:face05::face05:

Reactions: ༺Byakuya༻

DDeveloper

1/3 Games Approved
Aug 12, 2020
sbenny.com
My Favourite games are Justice Rivals 3,simulation game, strategy and COGs sometimes. I like cheating on them because i do some modding and i prefer to do it on the games i play and who doesn't like power or extra stuff for free xD.

Keanie

1/3 Games Approved
Oct 22, 2020
Congrats on 100 subs!

i really like rpg and fps game, but most of them Is pay to win. I honestly feel thats unfair, giving priority to people who pay. i like to cheating on pay to win game, beat them and piss them off. I mean playing rpg games and stuck on your current level, cant beat dungeon with your best equipment on your level and that supposed to be your limit? But people who pay for better gear, Vip and premium character have their own way to leveling, and making character power full or even dominate the game? I hate pay to win game..

Mod_teemo

Rookie
May 15, 2020
BS
Oh, father may i congratulate you on your milestone.

Um yea i really like the fgo jp mod and now im thinking of any flaws or something to make it better but i cant think of any because you made it really good.

NatyRin

Platinian
Dec 20, 2019
Argentina
First of all CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR 100 SUBS, the truth is that everything in life is a reason to celebrate it, also, it is not that it is nothing, there are 100 people who decided to stay and see what else you can teach them. :face51: :face51: :face51: :face51:

My favorite games are "Gachas", more specifically when I had the opportunity to play Grand Chase, it was very comfortable to play and collect characters without having to spend a lot of money on it or play it for years

Games you work on, I tried Metal Slug, I liked it a lot and I liked the characters that I could collect

Status
Not open for further replies.