This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Chick Wars (Nutaku) Ver. 1.65 MOD APK | Cash | Money | Chest

Damn man...what a lucky fellow you are? Let him just give you 5 lvl vip and you're good to go just make it reasonable yes?

I see people here say you shouldn't summon too many times, but the egg event can be comfortable, so maybe if you don't summon a lot and just focus on the event, it'll be fine, I guess

My friend, they created loads of accounts then he modded VIP10 VIP20 and 12 month badges and other badges. He will then sell all of those accounts, but all of them are accounts that were only created 1-3 weeks ago, there may be accounts that were created 1 month ago, but they all have 12-month badges and very high VIP status, even pets, and a lot of gems

Maybe he's the only one who knows how to avoid being banned

Too risky man not worth it...

Too risky man not worth it...
I see quite a few people buying those accounts, most will use the original version to spend available gems, there are also many people banned for farming too many eggs in the first days of the event,..but most of them are banned due to using mods too openly

I haven't seen anyone who bought his account complain about the bans

But there is another friend of mine, he said he only needed an account 1 year, then he abused mods to upgrade all his heroes to lvl 26, also he gave me another 1 year account, and it didn't have anything, then I used the mod and got banned