OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
After downloading the apk,the device says "apk not installed" what should I do
To install the unsigned apk your device must be rooted and patched with lucky patcher.
To install signed apk. Remove old game and then reinstall signed modded apk

Manzaiwa

Rookie
Mar 1, 2019
DTC
Whats the difference of nutaku and non nutaku version?
Nutaku version requires a Nutaku account. Nutaku is a website that has a collection of adult game, for Browser and Mobile.

And non Nutaku, doesn't require an account, you can directly play, but if you get banned, the local account on the device is banned, so you can't play on the device ever, unless maybe you are using an emulator and can just change the emulator instance or something. I use Nox personally, but it doesn't seems to work on my end, so the one time I got banned, I had to make a new account on the cuntwars website, and then play the tutorial on that account, and then go back to the hacked apk, cause if you just create the account without playing and just go directly to the hacked apk, the game will consider that you are trying to link this new account to the account that is banned, so it will say you are marked as a cheater. Whereas if you play on a browser with the new account , like just to do one Tutorial battle and go back to the hack, it will see it as an account that's new but, since you have played on it, it won't try to link it to the existing local account.

Reactions: HIXSA and Denzo_O

undermypants23

Platinian
Apr 6, 2019
From Doge
can someone tell me if ever it really installs in your android device? Because I can for sure tell you guys it works on emulator but not in phone devices even if rooted and patched with lucky patcher and busybox and all that stuff....

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk