OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

peterpan33

Rookie
Apr 24, 2019
oh
Anyway to turn medals on? Because peaople can check your profile, and thay love to do that in higher leagues. So, let's say you have reached league 15, or you have 25 wins in row but you dont have medal for that there is a high possibility that you are going to be reported and banned. If you dont bealieve me check Cuntwars discord, there is a lot of reports with screen shots...
Also, big like for mod, great work. Tried it on my dummy account and I had lots of fun! Ty

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
Any tips how not to get banned, i played for only 3 hours and get league 20, and get banner ?
hola, mi consejo es que no pases se liga 24 el primer dia incluso segundo dia y sobretodo no abuses del modificado y tomarse las cosas con mucha calma.

hello, my advice is that you do not happen 24 unites the first day the even second day and especially do not abuse the modified one and the things take with great fall calm.

Nosshame

Platinian
Apr 21, 2019
Germany
Okay if your from Germany the Links wont work for you use VPN and change to Russia worked fine for me i think its blocked in a few selected country cause to much wood in butt ;)

But great work didnt saw such an amazing mod since long :D thumbs up !

Reactions: Spartan666

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Okay if your from Germany the Links wont work for you use VPN and change to Russia worked fine for me i think its blocked in a few selected country cause to much wood in butt ;)

But great work didnt saw such an amazing mod since long :D thumbs up !
not sure about that. some file hosting websites have such problems.

Reactions: Xenders

Nosshame

Platinian
Apr 21, 2019
Germany
Anyway to turn medals on? Because peaople can check your profile, and thay love to do that in higher leagues. So, let's say you have reached league 15, or you have 25 wins in row but you dont have medal for that there is a high possibility that you are going to be reported and banned. If you dont bealieve me check Cuntwars discord, there is a lot of reports with screen shots...
Also, big like for mod, great work. Tried it on my dummy account and I had lots of fun! Ty
The thing on that Discord is noone knows if they really get banned tho sometimes the ppl complain that they are still playing after weeks so as long you dont have anything wayyyyyy to suspicious i think you should be fine :)

fabs976

Platinian
Jan 23, 2019
Italia
Hi,
Im actually collecting 300 gems from mine x day split in 3 draw, 100 every 5-6 hour.
Someone Is collecting more gems without getting banned?

Thanks all.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Sorry, not sure how to do this with LP since app won't even install.
You can search for the tutorial on youtube or here.
How to patch android device with lucky patcher to bypass the google signature verification

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hi,
Im actually collecting 300 gems from mine x day split in 3 draw, 100 every 5-6 hour.
Someone Is collecting more gems without getting banned?

Thanks all.
You can collect 2000-3000 gems per day. You will not get banned by the anticheat.
But if you get resported then for sure you will get banned by the admin.
Because they track the gems.
Like they can see you are getting 2000 gems daily from somewhere without paying them.
And 2000 gems per day is not possible without oaying them

Reactions: Dimasik
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk