OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Well seems to be fine so far, mind you all i collect per day is 1500 or so Gems from the Mine with the VIP 4 active and it seems to be stable and no issue so far. ive raced to league 18 on 2 sign in's just in case one goes bad :) and gets banned, so well done to the developers for this nice work.

one thing i want to know, is when they patch the game does this Cheat still work?? or will it be out of date.
the cheat will be outdated on a new patch. so you have to come back here again. to download the latest version of mod.

hungryhippo

Platinian
May 14, 2019
aussie
the cheat will be outdated on a new patch. so you have to come back here again. to download the latest version of mod.

well keep the VIP mine 4 on the new patch, also why implement other selections, if they dont work? or are they a work in progress kind of thing. can you go higher than VIP 4 or is that pushing to the game to high to been detected? Hats off to you Dazzle for creating something very stable if you follow the rules.

Cry

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 23, 2018
( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)
i cant post a picture .. dont know why .. but im on L3 now .. using purple Cards on deck .. if you reach L18 dont use any legendary card or youll be banned automatically .. you can summon 5000 godness just dont 10x .. mine gems 4x then wait 3secs then 4x vice versa .. playing for 6days no banned .. my 5 dummies been banned for experimental cause .. you can join a guild but dont turf ..

hungryhippo

Platinian
May 14, 2019
aussie
i cant post a picture .. dont know why .. but im on L3 now .. using purple Cards on deck .. if you reach L18 dont use any legendary card or youll be banned automatically .. you can summon 5000 godness just dont 10x .. mine gems 4x then wait 3secs then 4x vice versa .. playing for 6days no banned .. my 5 dummies been banned for experimental cause .. you can join a guild but dont turf ..
that is interesting i have been using 3 Lego cards at L14 now and no issue so far and i always at the start of the day get about 2000 gems from the mine, i only EVER use the VIP 4 cheat that is it... dont think the Lego cards are going to get you banned..

Reactions: CLMPitombeira
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk