OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Is it safe to use the draw all-league cards feature? Also can I buy new heroes to replace the default one they give you at the beginning of the game (adam) with the gems I collect from mod v1.
you can replace your default cards with the new cards you get. and switching between modv2 and modv1 can get you a manual ban ban, since you will collect gems from mine and other stuff.
though it's fine for autoban

Dreaxx

Rookie
Aug 16, 2019
California
you can replace your default cards with the new cards you get. and switching between modv2 and modv1 can get you a manual ban ban, since you will collect gems from mine and other stuff.
though it's fine for autoban
Not sure if you got what I meant originally, but what I meant was can I buy new avatars (not heroes) without possibly getting banned since the avatar you start with is named Adam. Just wanted to clarify. Got confused by when you said "you can replace your default cards" and was thinking that you thought I was talking about the cards you get from the demigod draw. Sorry if I used the wrong term as in my original reply I called the avatars, "heroes." Thanks again and you're mod is really great.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk