OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
#ASK #SHARE

I've been using v1 mod for about 40 days and doing the same routine everyday.. no complain so far, the mod works great..

But until now the term "banned manually" still haunting me..

Anyone can explain or share about it?

Cheers~
I have the same feeling too :) So far by just farming a good amount of gems every day (don't really use other features) i'm still playing my main.

Just don't climb the higher leagues to not make Pit harder and to not catch the attention of higher players cuz being very strong when playing for 1-2 months is super suspicious. Also keep the might of your team low - maybe just a bit higher from the proposed for the current league, when you don't play.

Reactions: sabrie

foxyJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2019
warsaw
Can I propose whoever is interested in playing Turf war and since we are all on the "same team"as mod players here to join my guild. It's fairly well upgraded and we'll be crushing in TW together! If you want to join, please write.

Cheers!

edison069

Rookie
Aug 24, 2018
USA
Any opinion on whether only using safe mod (v2) only for auto-fight will result in a ban? I believe that v1 will eventually lead to ban

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
#ASK #SHARE

I've been using v1 mod for about 40 days and doing the same routine everyday.. no complain so far, the mod works great..

But until now the term "banned manually" still haunting me..

Anyone can explain or share about it?

Cheers~
banned manually means, when someone reports you then they will look into your profile and data. and you will get banned for using the cheats.
to not get reported, try to balance your stats and don't overpower your cards.

Reactions: sabrie

Adolf_Myers

Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
Italy
I tried installing both nutaku and non nutaku version with lucky patcher but it says that the signature is stripped (my phone is rooted and patched, it's a Samsung galaxy s8 with android 9. I've never installed cunt wars before)

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk