OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
x5 reward (dont know if this is still available) on all event quests, and yes occasionally landing on sparks during chests roll with x5 on but DO NOT ever use any reward multiplier for bonus chest (the one you get when the bar fills up) it triggers instant ban. also x5 from pvp chests, i regularly have 20-30k sparkles but now a days you cant use them more than like 4 chests every 24 hours so there isn't much a point for that many.
when was the last time you used the reward multiplier?
is it safe? because when I activate it I always get spark and then instant ban.

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
Hey everybody, me again!

I successfully figured out how to download the mod onto my tablet, but now I'm trying to figure out how to create and play a new, fresh account on this device. I've tried clearing cache, and data, and even tried uninstalling/reinstalling the mod, but the only thing I managed to accomplish was to apparently link 3 different emails to the same account.

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know!

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
when was the last time you used the reward multiplier?
is it safe? because when I activate it I always get spark and then instant ban.

to be fair i used the x5 on the event probably 3-4 days ago, i've used it since, just not on events, on quest rewards for gems, pvp chests, or event quest rewards. again, it seems like their main anti-cheat is heavily reliant on their event system detection so i've stopped using it directly on event spins, or if i do (because its still the best way to get gems, land on 500 x 5 = 2500 gems) i'll only use one event spin and thats it, like i said earlier in a 10 day event it seems the only safe way to use this mod and not get banned is to just do 1 or 2 spins a day and if you're lucky by the end of the 10 days you'll have gotten the chance at 2 bonus chests from event. just never use any x1-5 reward multiplier on the bonus event chest. its always instant ban

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
to be fair i used the x5 on the event probably 3-4 days ago, i've used it since, just not on events, on quest rewards for gems, pvp chests, or event quest rewards. again, it seems like their main anti-cheat is heavily reliant on their event system detection so i've stopped using it directly on event spins, or if i do (because its still the best way to get gems, land on 500 x 5 = 2500 gems) i'll only use one event spin and thats it, like i said earlier in a 10 day event it seems the only safe way to use this mod and not get banned is to just do 1 or 2 spins a day and if you're lucky by the end of the 10 days you'll have gotten the chance at 2 bonus chests from event. just never use any x1-5 reward multiplier on the bonus event chest. its always instant ban
Not from my experience! I've used 5x multiplier on 3+ accounts so far and have only received ONE instant ban - from using the multiplier during Journey. Maybe you did something else that triggered the instant ban? Or perhaps you used too many Sparks in a row that you triggered a check on your account. I don't know for certain, but I've mostly been using enough sparks to open 2-3 times, then doing pvp for a while, or summoning, and then going back to spend more sparks after a small amount of time has passed.

I have, however, NEVER opened more than 2-3 of the "bonus" chests from the events on the same day (The ones that have the greatest chances of Legendaries).

Jack005

Rookie
Jul 29, 2019
Costa Rica
I have a rooted and patched my friking phone just for this mod, but when installing the unsigned Nutaku version, it just keeps saying "app not installed." I've already tried the 3 of them and is always "app not installed." please help

berab45158

Platinian
Nov 1, 2019
Vancouver
I have a rooted and patched my friking phone just for this mod, but when installing the unsigned Nutaku version, it just keeps saying "app not installed." I've already tried the 3 of them and is always "app not installed." please help
Try installing it via Lucky Patcher ------> Rebuild & Install -> sdcard -> downloads -> (downloaded mod)

justanotheruser203

Platinian
Oct 25, 2019
United States
Not from my experience! I've used 5x multiplier on 3+ accounts so far and have only received ONE instant ban - from using the multiplier during Journey. Maybe you did something else that triggered the instant ban? Or perhaps you used too many Sparks in a row that you triggered a check on your account. I don't know for certain, but I've mostly been using enough sparks to open 2-3 times, then doing pvp for a while, or summoning, and then going back to spend more sparks after a small amount of time has passed.

I have, however, NEVER opened more than 2-3 of the "bonus" chests from the events on the same day (The ones that have the greatest chances of Legendaries).
the x5 on the event journey is fine, just not on the normal one, im specifically talking about not using the x5 on the "bonus" chests or doing more than 1-2 normals chest rolls a day, you say you can open 2-3 times and im willing to accept that, but i would hesitate to ever do more than 3 in a day, it may not be an instant ban but at the end of the event if they run a check on your account it may get banned then. good luck though and i hope im wrong.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk