OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
Hello, has anyone here used this mod for a long period of time? If you have what pattern or method you follow? I've tried to play as safely as possible on Nox(root) fully patched with unsigned apk and I've been banned with more than 4 accounts. Please help, need guidance.
I' ve tried using event chest(aka unlimited resource) about 20-30 times(6 chests in 1st event, and 3rd chest in 2nd event) and i've never been banned

+ Ii think they check if you are level up at once too much ( ~~~~ auto ban) or when you use unlimited resource and use gems, others resource should have been fine, just don't level up at once( i tried 3 times with 3 accounts using unlimited resource for event chest, but the amount of gems earned were too high, i guess that means an auto check ~~~ auto ban too)
In short

- Using unlimited resource and touch gems ~~~ auto ban
- Using unlimited resource or whatever multiple resource amount earned(x2,x3,x4 rewards) ~~~ ban(not immediately, but will be)
- Level up too much at once = auto ban( or auto check from moderators)
- Using unlimited resource and use other resources besides gems(aka, guild points, event points) = safe ( just don't use it to earn too much gems), i' ve used it for 2nd events and only level up 2-3 times after earning an amount of level 7 legendary cards, let's see if they can ban me(using 3rd version of the mod is totally fine for now)

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
you can find a known answer from google

Gaining a lot of resources in a short time, either as compensation from support or through purchases, can trigger the anti-cheat system.

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
Why did you limit hp and damage to 3? That kinda prevents fresh accounts from getting to league 1.
the more abnormal resource you make, the more chance you get banned, why do an obvious idiotic thing like that, you want to play this game for a long time or just repeatly start from lv 1 for 1 hour

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
I've just used unlimited resource to buy all the update in guild, hope it won't be the last drop, lol. if they ban me, it must have been a report

Scryehard

Platinian
Nov 10, 2019
Denmark
they are not going to compensate every time.

it's working, I have reduced it by 3x
means total cost / 3 =reduced cost
I somewhat understand the rationale behind the other changes, though I still think it's a bit silly to go from a max of 5x to 3x instead of just letting people decide for themselves what is appropriate, but what is the point behind changing the low upgrade cost option? Things still get rather expensive now.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
I somewhat understand the rationale behind the other changes, though I still think it's a bit silly to go from a max of 5x to 3x instead of just letting people decide for themselves what is appropriate, what is the point behind changing the low upgrade cost option? Things still get rather expensive now.
if you follow their discord channel, you will see how people are abusing the mod and being reported?
do you want them to patch these things completely ?
use guild bonuses to decrease the level up cost even more.

Reactions: Piton170899
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk