OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
So if i use ModV1
Unlimited Currency : use gems to open card with be high chance to get banned ?
Sorry im newbie
it's not high chance, as long as you turn on unlimited currency and buy gem packet = immediately ban
high chance ban is when you use unlimited currency and draw event and get too much gem

if you don't earn lots of gems, this, is totally safe

Image-1.png

• Wow
Reactions: Unknow Object

Unknow Object

Platinian
Dec 6, 2019
Viet Nam
it's not high chance, as long as you turn on unlimited currency and buy gem packet = immediately ban
high chance ban is when you use unlimited currency and draw event and get too much gem

if you don't earn lots of gems, this, is totally safe
Thanks for advices
I think I should limit the event draw to box 4 only
and occasionally open the card pack with a gem 10 times

bebunw

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
France
So if i use ModV1
Unlimited Currency : use gems to open card with be high chance to get banned ?
Sorry im newbie
at this point you get autoban with the code within the game, i've try unlimited currency on a new account, got instant ban after the 1st mistress summon

i still have 2 questions though, if we kill the last pit boss, do the admins manually check your account ?
if we go from v3 to v1 do the game detect it and auto ban you ?

if someone has try feel free to share !

i'm currentry playing on v3 + game guardian for speed hack the timers :face03:

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
at this point you get autoban with the code within the game, i've try unlimited currency on a new account, got instant ban after the 1st mistress summon

i still have 2 questions though, if we kill the last pit boss, do the admins manually check your account ?
if we go from v3 to v1 do the game detect it and auto ban you ?

if someone has try feel free to share !

i'm currentry playing on v3 + game guardian for speed hack the timers :face03:
i don't think vip hack can change anything, just use t he unlimited currency, join a guild with reduce timer and buy the boost, there you go the shorten time

bebunw

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
France
i don't think vip hack can change anything, just use t he unlimited currency, join a guild with reduce timer and buy the boost, there you go the shorten time
it's not vip hack, it's game guardian speed hack, i use it to reset cooldown of everything like moving forward 8 hours with one clic, so i can open all pvp chest, reset cooldown of sigil and adventure tokens

like i said earlier i'm playing v3 not v1 :face12:

vocuclin

Platinian
Aug 13, 2019
Vietnam
[QUOTE = "Lóa bàn, bài viết: 1028584, thành viên: 63457"]
bạn phải là thành viên vip tại chỗ này, không phải là trò chơi.
[/ TR Đăng tin]
Hay nói, là một tài tài của, qua, qua, qua một, qua, qua một tài

Nếu tôi trở thành VIP? Bạn có thể mua thú cưng với giá 2 nick không? Mặc dù tôi có 8 nick

Wise Blue

Platinian
Jul 27, 2018
Sai Gon
it's not vip hack, it's game guardian speed hack, i use it to reset cooldown of everything like moving forward 8 hours with one clic, so i can open all pvp chest, reset cooldown of sigil and adventure tokens

like i said earlier i'm playing v3 not v1 :face12:
How long have you been using that ? is it safe ? i think they can check it based on the total chest you opened and the time you have spent playing the game

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk