OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Ok thanks,can u plss help me how to root my phone?
you can find the tutorials on youtube.
search for
How to root "your phone type/model here"

for example
how to root Galaxy S7.
watch the video, read the comments on the video and check the likes and dislike. to verify the video, is fake or not

Adrianpogi

Platinian
Jun 28, 2017
@Dazzle bro can I play this game on parallel?..my phone's got banned already and I can't seem to login my account when using parallel space.

Adrianpogi

Platinian
Jun 28, 2017
Just having an error when it goes to nutaku page from parallel..I can't login from there but with phone before ban it works fine.maybe you can try in parallel to see if it's working bro?I'll just play it in nox later

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Just having an error when it goes to nutaku page from parallel..I can't login from there but with phone before ban it works fine.maybe you can try in parallel to see if it's working bro?I'll just play it in nox later
try to use any VPN (turbo vpn). and add any browser to parallel space.

Adrianpogi

Platinian
Jun 28, 2017
Ok currently downloading again the mod because I deleted it when I got banned :D

Can I use again my account in nutaku even when I got banned or I need to create new account again?

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Ok currently downloading again the mod because I deleted it when I got banned :D

Can I use again my account in nutaku even when I got banned or I need to create new account again?
you have to create new nutaku's account. with diffirent Email address.
you can use https://temp-mail.org/en/
temp mail to create a temporary email. or create real email as you want to proceed

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk