This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Eros Fantasy (Nutaku) Ver. 1.17.12 MOD APK | Menu | DMG | God | One Hit

Stayed away from pvp and still get banned and only took 4 days, rip this game, awesome artwork but bullshit ways of getting banned stops me from pursuing the sexy divas. Fuck nutaku

Stayed away from pvp and still get banned and only took 4 days, rip this game, awesome artwork but bullshit ways of getting banned stops me from pursuing the sexy divas. Fuck nutaku
Did you by chance rush through the "story" at an unreasonable pace? That is what did it for me. Slow down a little, don't challenge levels that are 10k above your power and you should be good

Did you by chance rush through the "story" at an unreasonable pace? That is what did it for me. Slow down a little, don't challenge levels that are 10k above your power and you should be good
I had no idea that you could be banned by that way, interesting and thanks for the info, might try it later on if I decide to go back. but sad to see the progression for those two skins just gone in a flash lol

I had no idea that you could be banned by that way, interesting and thanks for the info, might try it later on if I decide to go back. but sad to see the progression for those two skins just gone in a flash lol
Ohh no no, the events are fair game. Rush right through them, didn't have any problems with that. The suory missions is what can get you banned if you breeze through to the end. The 10k limit above your power lvl is just my rule to stick by and stay under the radar

What about play fast in journey?
Did get ban?