This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Eros Fantasy (Nutaku) Ver. 1.17.12 MOD APK | Menu | DMG | God | One Hit

For everyone with the 42% loading screen. Your account is banned. If this your first game start, try another account.
I tested on my banned account 42% stuck and fresh account works great with bypass and mod without loading problems.

Reactions: Olre
Lol, Deslokat already said from 0.14.1 that you must PLAY LEGIT or else get banned shortly, not because it doesnt load at all.

Really, you guys should understand that modded games are not permanent or even last forever because sooner or later, devs will take action to remove and ban those cheater/mods from their own game.

When it banned, all you have to do is play normally or switch to other games rather than stuck just for mods only and waiting for another bypass happened which is no chance.

For everyone with the 42% loading screen. Your account is banned. If this your first game start, try another account.
I tested on my banned account 42% stuck and fresh account works great with bypass and mod without loading problems.
I made a new account and used different IP adress, stuck at 42% for 10 minjtes already