Outdated [18+] Oblivious (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1 MOD Menu APK | DMG | God | Skill Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

DESLOKAT

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Germany

Nutaku Link: Oblivious - Action Adventure Sex Game | Nutaku

Game Name: Oblivious Nutaku
Game Version: 1.1
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Video*

As long the Dmg mod is on, there come no dmg for enemy and player. Activate skill cast and get ultimate. Every char that has ultimate on has the 1 hitkill effect. If u use ultimate the effect gone. The Enemy have no ultimate and can´t damage U. except Char enemy, but when the fight begin there can´t dmg u, he has no ultimate on. It sounds complicated but its very easy if you watch the video.

*MOD features*
Mod1:
1. Ultimate active after attack
2. GodMode
3. 1 Hit Kill
Watch my Video for the the Activation of Godmode and 1 Hit Kill

Mod2:
1. Ultimate active after attack
2. 1 Hit Kill
Don´t forget. this is Linked with Enemy. Deactivate the mod before the Enemy attack

High banchance in guild and other ppl Report you. It also meen, don't lvl Up to fast.

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.

Free Download:
Updated, Check:

Last edited:

DESLOKAT

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Germany
@thelongcheng this is normal. I found No Split for the linking method. This is why the Mod so crazy is. At this Moment your ultimate Skill is ready you have high DMG and If the ultimate was activate, its Not ready and the DMG was 0. I must try other ways to Split, but this is best what i can do for all.(at the moment)

Reactions: caked and Mrsilz

cyutemp

May 4, 2019
U.S
It's a good idea but unnecessary ... godmode isn't needed if you can 1-shot anything anyway, I prefer the mod without it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellosasa