This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] れじぇくろ!〜レジェンド・クローバー〜 X指定 (DMM) Ver. 2.21.0 MOD APK [ARM64] Menu | Skill Range | DMG

@Acee older devices use only armv7, higher then Android 6-7 can play with Armv7 and arm64. so u need a newer android device or an arm64 emulator to play

The mod works, but when I exit the game and re-enter it will become inoperative. Waiting for a while, it will work again after entering again.

idk why. after installing it dosn´t work and after restart it works. This is a bug that can´t be fixed. Good is the game notice where you are (on battle or not) if the mod have a bug you can restart the game and continue the battle at the same point.

Reactions: Udinkesemek
I still cant make this mod to work. My phone is running Android 10. Enter game - enable mod via menu - enter battle - use AOE skill - but skill range is limited, and the damage is normal.

@Acee older devices use only armv7, higher then Android 6-7 can play with Armv7 and arm64. so u need a newer android device or an arm64 emulator to play
could you please tell me what kind of emulator do you use