OA Outdated [18+] SF Girls (Nutaku) Ver. 1.1.4 MOD MENU APK | 1 Hit Kill

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
On PvP feels strange. So it isnt calculate any stats or compare between strongest and weakest characters, just you're higher lvl than your opponent, you won but if you're lower lvl then you lose :face47:

But at other side, World Boss counting on each base stats characters so everything is fine

claad

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 12, 2018
On PvP feels strange. So it isnt calculate any stats or compare between strongest and weakest characters, just you're higher lvl than your opponent, you won but if you're lower lvl then you lose :face47:

But at other side, World Boss counting on each base stats characters so everything is fine
for pvp it doen t work as you say... i m lvl 23 and i attack a lvl 20 but with better charcters than me and i loose

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
for pvp it doen t work as you say... i m lvl 23 and i attack a lvl 20 but with better charcters than me and i loose
So its weird. But first of all, this game highly p2w af. At the beginning, I dont care about upgrade unit or gear bla bla bla.. , I went straight to event section spam points for energy pot and Gift sp quest for H-scene. Basically, except a character force to lvl 9 becuz tutorial, other 5 characters of mine still lvl 1. And at lvl 26, I tried PvP with my team, I saw my first opponent lower lvl than me but he has full team with 15~20 lvl characters and I still won.So I tried again and again, with lower lvl opponent I won but higher lvl than me, I lose. That it

Tags
sf girls hack sf girls mod