This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@KingOfShadow this warning is important, if you put the rewardslider to max and you gain a chest, you must open hundred of chest to play normally. You can`t skip the chest animation.

Reactions: chocomilk007
I found a solution for the infinite crate bug! It worked for me. @DESLOKAT Can you add it to the main post?
Credits: RixXie769 from another website

You need 3 tools:
1) Http Toolkit
2) GameGuardian
3) EmuPlayer (Or any other android emulator)

1st step - Install Http Toolkit on Emulator and on your pc as well

2nd step - Open Emulator & Connect https toolkit pc via adb (It will connect automatically to the emulator if the emulator is already open)

3rd step - Launch Shelter69 on the emulator

4th step - Navigate to 'view' section (The one with magnifier icon) and search for 'gacha draw' or 'draw gacha' and take note what chest code you got (eg: CH201)

Note: Just in case you didnt found 'draw gacha', make sure the chest is opening and dont click the chest just yet. What i mean is, let it stay on the screen showing the item you got from chest.

5th step - Then, navigate to "update user data" and search for chest code you got earlier in 4th step. (Here, you should see the amount of chest you have in line, as for me before it has over 1 million chest)

So, heres the workaround

6th step - Open gameguardian, and do the dword search for the amount of chest you got in 5th step.

7th step - Back to the game and tap on screen to make sure the next chest is opening.

8th step - Repeat 4th & 5th step (You should see the number of chest decreased)

9th step - Back to gameguardian and continue the search of the new amount of chest you got on 8th step.

10th - You will get a single item list on gameguardian, change the value into 0 or 1.

Reactions: mleb_the_bleb
Hello i ve a problem. I can't build instant the buton is grey. When a use "cost free" the buton est grey "free". It's normal.

When i click on it, the windows for buy nanite open. I actually have 807000 nanite. -_-'

I think it's because i've too much nanite then the game bugged, i can't use any option with nanite now, even if i use "cost free.

If someone have the solution pls help :)

@KingOfShadow maybe try changing values with GameGuardian like with infinite crates. I posted instruction on previous page. Instead of "gacha draw" in view section of http toolkit try to focus on "update user data" and search for nanites value. Let me know if it worked, if not I will try later.