This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first do mission 6 (in chapter 1). Then do mission 8 (chapter 1) and talk to Jane in the first room. This will trigger a faux-invasion back at your shelter, and you can just leave the mission after finishing talking to Jane. )

i mentioned I had already tried that it doesn't trigger anything for me but then I have all the champions / women and jail built etc. If I do quest 6 then 8, nothing happens. I thought the whole point in the radio was to get invasions but its never triggered any.

Looking at my achievements Ive completed 13 invasions in all the time Ive played the game but the last invasion I remember was when they invade and xx sacrifices herself and goes off with them. Since that occured I haven't had a single invasion.

Looking at my achievements Ive completed 13 invasions in all the time Ive played the game but the last invasion I remember was when they invade and xx sacrifices herself and goes off with them. Since that occured I haven't had a single invasion.
On game's Discord, ppl say that mission 6/mission 8 thing doesn't work anymore, and I agree with them that Radio isn't doing invasions either. Consensus is they're broken until next patch. I'm needing 3 invasions myself too.

BTW, if you're waiting for Amelia so you can do the Champion mission for Andrea, don't. Dev said on Discord she's in Chapter 5, and we're all still stuck in Chapter 3.