This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.250 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone do me a favor...If you can, Can you pls dm me an acc that has lvl15 shelter and has most Champions in it because i want to see the Sex Scenes

Hello, anybody else have same problem with the Invasion? Dunno why after the last week Maintenance Update everytime I got Invasion now all my character got bugged like they did not see the enemy invade the Base at all especially the one who guarded Balcony, Gate and Tower they stand still like an Idiot even if the enemy Atking the Gate in front of them ( Before Update this won't happen at all since the one in the Balcony usually killed it before they even approach the Gate

I am sorry of i ask alot but, do you guys know how to fix the Negative money?
Just try to finish Exploration a lot since it sometimes give you a lot of Credit ( It will help if you try to Investigate too when you asked to do it since I think if you got a lot of spoil from it especially the Credit it will multiplied to more than 100M Credit when finished ) and dunno if it help or not but try to close the game and play it again when you about to finish the Exploration ( I have a hunch that if you refresh the game cache by restarting it, it will cause some value to be changed randomly, I did this and sometime it work and give me 100M credit and etc )