This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Shelter 69 (Nutaku) Ver. 1.7.278 MOD APK | Menu | Ressource | Cost

Separate Rewards to BYPASS.APK

• Yes (Rewards Only in BYPASS)

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • No ( Its Fine)

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • Add Reward to BYPASS and keep it on the Mod

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If something cost 100 Nanites and you use the Mod to multiply it times 10 then you will be spending 1000 Nanites and you will Only get the reward the games says, Not multiplied by 10. Also, the Mod Only works on chests, I completed a daily quest and the reward was a chest so I used the Mod times 10 and received 10 chests but what is Most needed are Nanites Hopefully you can fix this issue please

Thank you for the prompt correction and update of the mod in connection with the update of the game. But I had a question about one situation related to the mod for version 1.3.27.
On version 1.3.27. multiplied chests (no matter how many they fell out) opened themselves, without the participation of the player, right upon receipt.
Now each chest has to be opened independently, in connection with which I wondered if the auto-opening of received chests was a bug or was it implied in the version for 1.3.27?
It would not be bad if you didn’t have to open a hundred chests manually one at a time, given the incredibly long animation of this process (In the case of 1.3.27., some of the chests simply skipped the animation and immediately proceeded to the next opening)
Version 1.3.48 works stably.