This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Taimanin RPGX (DMM) Ver. 1.20.15 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | God | DMG | Crit

Only godmode is hard. I must split it from the enemy. I can only with enemy 0 def and god mode. Only high Def mean the enemy has also high def on an normal modding way.

The "always critical damage" option lengthen loading times for me as well. The "ATK MOD" option often crashes the game too.
The"godmode+" option is very much welcomed though, because it's a pain having to turn off all of the switches individually to work around the raid bosses.

Report update
After several and varied attempts, it seems that the crashes were caused by the bug in the game itself. However, I can confirm that "Always Critical Damage" option can unintended consequences, ranging from extended loading time to loading screen loop.

How do you keep the obb file when it's already empty while there's only sizeable file (120~mb) in Android>Data but despite of it being there by rename it before uninstall the original version from fanzagames then install the mods APK also rename it back to default doesn't work. The app keeps crushing/stopping immediately. Im legit very much desperate to play the mod please help I'm suffered :)