This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Taimanin RPGX (DMM) Ver. 1.20.18 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | God | DMG | Crit

I've already been banned three times, I'm on my fourth attempt. I will only use ATK, DEF and Crit mods in Main Quest. Let's see if this time I won't be banned. I'm using VPN located in JP to see if it helps
Alright I'm waiting the good word my friend god speed

I have a question, can I use these mods on the Event Quest without being banned?
There's a raid mode (and probably next new event gonna be raid event) and as you know, this mode is co-op, and your total damage on your turn will be recorded in the battle logs. If you want, don't use cheat there. Any mode probably okay but raid mode.

And yes, so far I didn't getting ban.

Reactions: Nggg123
How long did you avoid it?

How long did you avoid it?
Use only DEF up or with ATK up

Avoid Raid mode, but if you really need it, doing it solo just fine as long as you didn't click the Send Raid Help button, and use only DEF up if you feel unsure. Don't worry about losing by no turn left. You can try it again later.

Also, I didn't know how do Maid Clear's special skill (3rd skill of LR rarity) works, if you have her, use her. With only DEF up, its very useful