This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [18+] Taimanin RPGX (DMM) Ver. 1.20.18 MOD APK | Menu | Skill | God | DMG | Crit

[QUOTE = "tohanh0001, publicación: 1935339, miembro: 1080149"]
solo deja de jugar Raid hasta que lo arregle
[/ CITAR]
tampoco se puede usar en el jefe Faust :(

Wait the mod this time didn't work or should you reinstall it. The name of each cheat also change is that why the game doesnt work if so I think the previous mod works well even for fighting a boss with 9100000 health while only level below 20

My mod dosn´t need a fix or other things. It works great.
If you want a ban. I can activate raidbosses, but its better to play legit with Raidbosses.
Its up to y'all what mod next update come. the last one with DEf/atk Hack or this one.
No Mod Changing until the next update.

i think old mod is better, i started to play the game since you mod it, and it's pretty long time ago, i still haven't got banned
idk, it's up to you

For me personaly since i play this game most of the time solo, i like the old/previous version, since you can kill the boss so fast it save lot of time, using the ridiculous damage mod on raid (online), my suggestions make it like previous version, if player got banned because of it, it's their own fault.

And also can you please fix the max sp thing? For some reason i can't turn it off.

att/def one. pls and ty

I known 1 hit kill can save my lot of time for a little bit wait to win a round, but it will make the game "loading" error/fail on raid bosses. Make me no choice to force shut down the game and reopen it to play. And make me stop to play with raid bosses. Please change the 1 hit kill back to as 1.8.10 enemies 0 Def and high Dmg mod. v1.8.10 modded work properly. At least, please mod the game without crash into loading error/fail. I am afraid I cannot fight the raid bosses especially such as Yin Metal Ox(辛丑) to get the material/stuff reach to "交換所" for event.

for me the last one with atk/def is good enough. maybe the one hit thing can save much time in battle, but it make the game doing a infinite loading, especially when doing a raid boss.
if then a protest comes about being banned, it is the responsibility of the mod user, not yours.
but it's all up to you

Reactions: Amnoymous

My crashing gameplay Taimanin対魔忍RpgX video recorded for your (DesLokat) reference:

sendvid.com/xnlaptml?secret=3a42d0bc-dcd7-4e9b-8392-884cd404b97d

我这儿在无限池模式也是什么按钮都不管用是怎么回事,老哥懂吗?简直迷惑。