Rejected Request 崩坏学园2(Destruction academy 2)[NOT GUNS GIRL]

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
Does anyone know where could i get to play this game first version offline cuz online either got updated to 2 ver. or servers are down (Chinese:崩坏学园 or Guns girl until ver.3.4.22 for Asia or Escape ragnarok for US)?

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jul 25, 2017
09lSQbqaw84qTKSIpyVRxjIMMsftw-oqnYVdbWyhIywSMZKAsjFfFvL_4N-XaDuBikxkQ376xOEDo_-ugqyuNW7Y=s192-no.png

Game Name:崩坏学园2

Game Version:4.8.8[Destiny chart]

Google Play Store Link:N/A[Chinese ver.]

APK Link:http://www.mihoyo.com/download/latest

Cheat Requested:Everything possible and something what is in Guns Girl[God-mode would be appreciated]
Have you tried any cheat engines?:Y.
P.S i hope you delete this message so it woudn't look akward for everyone also mod this FFS i know you can do it pls you did a great Asia server mod so pls do this to so that VIP mod would be available cuz this is latest updates ver. and it was update 2 times in one week so yeah pretty much with latest updates GG

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jul 25, 2017
09lSQbqaw84qTKSIpyVRxjIMMsftw-oqnYVdbWyhIywSMZKAsjFfFvL_4N-XaDuBikxkQ376xOEDo_-ugqyuNW7Y=s192-no.png

Game Name:崩坏学园2

Game Version:4.8.8[Destiny chart]

Google Play Store Link:N/A[Chinese ver.]

APK Link:http://www.mihoyo.com/download/latest

Cheat Requested:Everything possible and something what is in Guns Girl[God-mode would be appreciated]
Have you tried any cheat engines?:Y.
P.S i hope you delete this message so it woudn't look akward for everyone also mod this FFS i know you can do it pls you did a great Asia server mod so pls do this to so that VIP mod would be available cuz this is latest updates ver. and it was update 2 times in one week so yeah pretty much with latest updates GG
@G-Bo ッ pls update master

Tags
collapse gakuen guns girl z mihoyo 崩坏学园2 崩壊学園中国