PMT FREE MOD 대용병시대 - 뿔레전쟁 시즌2 Ver. 1794 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier

sdre

Platinian
Dec 1, 2017
Hey, guys. If you are not aware of some precautions when using this mode, you will be called Coin Cheater, Cheater, etc. and hit by a ban.
I tested many many times. If you increase a lot of coins, money, or other resources in a short period of time, you'll be in trouble(It means you got a ban!!). And if the conditions for obtaining resources (such as stages or the number of reincarnations(rebirth)) were not met, they would be vanquished. Please be aware of these points and avoid the ban as long as you can to enjoy the game.

sdre

Platinian
Dec 1, 2017
Hey, guys. If you are not aware of some precautions when using this mode, you will be called Coin Cheater, Cheater, etc. and hit by a ban.
I tested many many times. If you increase a lot of coins, money, or other resources in a short period of time, you'll be in trouble(It means you got a ban!!). And if the conditions for obtaining resources (such as stages or the number of reincarnations(rebirth)) were not met, they would be vanquished. Please be aware of these points and avoid the ban as long as you can to enjoy the game.
And If you play this mod on the offline, maybe you enjoy this mod.

Reactions: Bedo13

sdre

Platinian
Dec 1, 2017
coincheater....what should i do? i play in offline mode and get ban to
Then... unfortunately, they have become competent without my testing. Call up a backup that does not have a coin cheater applied to it, or run a game on another device to back up and apply your data. If you have a script with GameGuardian, you can remove the coincheater or change a lot of values, but be aware of the risks. Study with interest how your game's data is stored and how the data values change with the modifier Cheater. It's very simple. If you try, and feel limited about it, go to the official website and ask. There are many better cheaters than me there. They have the answer.

Reactions: astt
Tags
action rpg idle rpg rpg single player stylised stylised realistic stylized realistic 대용병시대 - 뿔레전쟁 시즌2 대용병시대 - 뿔레전쟁 시즌2 cheat 대용병시대 - 뿔레전쟁 시즌2 hack 대용병시대 - 뿔레전쟁 시즌2 mod