This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD 2021 The God of Highschool Ver. 4.13.7 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers]

Post number 9 has been selected as best answered.

Nice mod
I will try this version to see if the booby trap game crash issue raised at appear here or not

It's still work?
It works but crash in stages that have booby traps

For example, a gas tank in the maps, if you hit that gas tank with the mod on, it crash.

If the game shoot rockets at you with mods on, it crash. Same goes for fire pit( map9 and 10), falling ceilling, ...

Seems like the game dont know what to do with the modified stats when meeting booby traps like this.

Oh, and it crash by default in 3-5 for me when I run with mod, restart game a few times and not touch the mod menu would avoid crashes, but of course then no better stats.

In the videos, the modder only runs up to map 2 normal mode.

But the traps are sprinkled after 3-4 onwards.

A way to still use mod is not getting hit or trigger those thing, which can be a pain since mobs obscure sight.

Tags Tags
2021 the god of highschool 2021 the god of highschool cheat 2021 the god of highschool mod 2021 the god of highschoolhack g.o.h g.o.h - the god of highschool rpg the god of highschool the god of highschool cheat the god of highschool hack the god of highschool mod