Status
Not open for further replies.

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
What’s up Platinmods. In my appreciation I am hosting a VIP GIVEWAY for 5 lucky Winners for 1 month.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE SELECTED.
LIKE THIS POST
2. COMMENT SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PLATINMODS TEAM WEATHER IT BE IOS OR ANDROID.
3. NO ASKING FOR UPDATES WHATS SO EVER. I REPEAT NO ASKING FOR UPDATES. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOU.
4. MAKE SURE TO TAG ME WHEN YOU ARE COMMENTING. WITH @Qnzboi102 I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNERS 2 WEEKS. MONDAY 1/27/2020.

Thank you for being apart of the PMT family.

1578934454429.jpeg

Good Luck and looking forward to greeting the winners

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS:
@eXtazzy
@Bangx
@digimon6666
@Strangerx63
@Raxel0987

PLEASE INDOX ME WITHIN 24 HOURS TO GET YOUR PRIZE OR I WILL HAVE TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT WINNER!!!!

THANK YOU ALL WHO ENTERED I WILL HOST MORE IN THE FUTURE STAY TUNED FOLLOW ME ON HERE AND THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF THE PLATINMODS FAMILY!!!

Last edited:

KingGaming

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Jan 17, 2018
Earth
Im not commenting because i want vip, im doing it just for the sake of my opinion, i have been with Platinmods for 2 years at first when i discovered pmt i thought that it was a scam but by hell you guys sure did prove me wrong and for the last 2 years we (pmt) have improved a hell of a lot and have been and always will be my number 1 modding site to go to so overall, is platinmods a good forum well no, they are the fucking best forum ( sorry for swearing but it true).

xCygnus

Platinian
Feb 5, 2018
best modding site so far, tons of a good game or apps can be enjoyable by even free member, updating mods also pretty fast in here, love all of modder works, thank you:gif03:
p.s: im not that interested being vip, since im only a silence reader, just want to say how grateful i am be member of pm
@Qnzboi102

Ashleyom21

Just Crazy
May 2, 2019
Mauritius
Been here a while
Love PLATINMODS TEAM
RESPONDING VERY QUICK FOR SOME ISSUES OR MESSAGES
AND LOTS OF FRIENDLY MODDERS
LOTS OF HACK AND APK GAMES
I.M FROM MAURITIUS ISLAND AND I THINK I.M THE ONLY ONE IN THIS PLATFORM FROM MY COUNTRY
LOVE YOU ALL GUYS FOR THE HARD WORK AND CHALLENGES YOU ARE DOING FOR THIS PLATFORM TO WORK
CHEERS GUYS @Qnzboi102

Status
Not open for further replies.