Not open for further replies.

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
Although this isnt my main as I forgot my main long ago . I've been here for a long time and used to be a PTT tester. Was the second member to join actually when the position was created. The reason I like the site is staffs are active, modern are active and always here to help new and current members. I'm a member of so many modding sites and this is probably the one of the top 2 most active type of website.

Reactions: Geboy and zxk

yusufyyy2004

Platinian
Jan 4, 2019
Malaysia
Tbh, this is the largest mod site I've found. I've been using this site to download hundreds of games and apps, and still rarely found any problems. Everything is sorted out and not messy like any other sites, easy to find everything. There's almost no inconvenience.
@Qnzboi102

Volz55

Platinian
Apr 15, 2019
Malaysia
Hello for me I love Plantimod so much cause it the best site that i know and get very nice staff. such as modder and admin. im happy so much that im are part of this family. . and i also would like to support as far as i can in the near future. other that that this what also im thinking.
# 1 . ONLY mod site to offer support
within 24 hours often immediately
# 2 . Largest VIP MEMBERSHIP
# 3. Best safety and assured
anonymity for each member to
remain un detected
# 4. CHEAPEST VIP COST
# 5 . The most active global chat
# 6 . The amount of tutorials here
Is the equivalent to possibly
Crack pentagon security
# 7 . Average same hour update on Every
VIP games
#8.Got The largest amount of free mods
each with its own simple
Instructions for anyone to enjoy Love it so much. Thanks You.
@Qnzboi102

3Akuma3

Rookie
Dec 12, 2019
Germany
Hi there! Although I am pretty new to Platinmods, I am now using it for ~3 Months, I highly appreciate the work of all the modders around here. There are also other modpages out there, but only here it you get quality every time downloading a mod. Greeetings from Germany guys!

@Qnzboi102

Zero_Frost

Platinian
Dec 10, 2019
Indonesia
I not very good using English so i will kept it short I really like platinmods because it's the best palace to download a safe modded game or apl wich is very helpfull to me.... Okay that all thanks for the event @Qnzboi102

Status
Not open for further replies.