[5 VIPs GIVEAWAY] 1500 reactions Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackman

Platinian
May 29, 2019
Michigan
I like the fact that you guys have a free and a VIP section. How you are willing to help people in this forum even if they're not VIP members. It's has been a great experience using this website as well as with the community that has been built around it.
@Qnzboi102

Reactions: Geboy

Raok

Platinian
Jan 1, 2020
United Kingdom
platinmods is by far one of my favorite website for modded games, i just like how much effort you all have put into those modded games to share, a 11/10 for this, Thank you very much for creating this whole website and community. @Qnzboi102

Ianrobo2019

Rookie
Dec 9, 2019
Liverpool
Joined the community last week and am amazed by how fast you respond and get to work soon as we need you I will be a VIP customer for life no more need to be said great work platinmods

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Whenever I see a nice new game, I immediately go to this website and find if there's an available mod for that game, cause Platinmods is one of my favorite source of mods thankyou @Qnzboi102 for being part of it.
thank you for your kind words and your welcome for for it :) just doing my part for the team i try my best to provide. GOOD LUCK

Narusey

Rookie
Aug 23, 2019
Manila
platinmods is the best modder of all. I have tried so many times i have bought it since not only are the modders nice and well.
I appriciated all of the efforts so Keep it up sir's. More power of all of you ??
@Qnzboi102

Niekdo

Platinian
Jan 2, 2020
Czech Republic
Platinmods is my favourite modding website and I really want to have VIP, so I wanna say, that thanks to all staff members and modders for this community. I really appreciate it. Whenever I want to have some modded games, I always look into this site. Not only that, they have even modded apps, private servers etc. You can even request what game you want to be modded. I also want to say congrats to people, who will win VIP.

Thanks platinmods.com. <3

- Niekdo
@Qnzboi102

Status
Not open for further replies.