500.000 Member Celebration - the biggest competition ever!!! 1500+ USD worth prices!!

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
how r we supposed to enter ??
Read the Post lol

"Here is what we doing. Help us grow more and we will give you something nice back. Go out to the world wide web, to any website you find where you can comment or rate websites. Tell the world what you think about platinmods.com and post a screenshot in this post as comment. It can be ANY page you find! Maybe a site for rating, maybe a site for feedbacks , maybe another gaming forum where they discus about the best place for android/ios mods, maybe a site like a review blog? Whatever you find, we are ok with it! "

Reactions: Se7enthSin

smptotzkie

Solid & Active Member
Mar 15, 2018
I've been here since March 15, 2018 and up to now still solid and active member for more than 1 year. I'd say that im proud and thankful i've found this site/forum and never been hesitant about modded game. "A Perfect Modding Site, Love You Guys! Keep up your heartly worked!. Me and my Brother are happy to have you as our partners in every games of Life".
#PocketWin

Reactions: Se7enthSin

julius669

Jul 3, 2019
Ecuadore
Les agradezco muchisimo por permitirme compartir con ustedes

a mi el unico Juego que me llama la atencion es Bleach Brave Souls por fanatismo, lo malo es que pues bueno soy Pobre y no puedo obtener los personajes que me gustarian adquirir pero bueno, gracias a Dios los tengo a ustedes al menos para leerlos, lindo dia con todos.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artomka2006