Outdated Adventure Of Defender v1.171 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Prize Multiplier | SP Input | GOD MODE and more

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
O__S9HubU69d-9R1N1PPIBlpnndAvQZycW59Xba5m8ATI=w280.jpg

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Adventure Of Defender
Game Version: v1.171
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
Version A (safe version, chance of getting ban is low):
1. God Mode (enable it during start of the fight with mobs)
2. Prize Multiplier (1~500, applicable on login, battle pass and VIP prizes, enable feature 3 before using it)
3. Reduce Price of Items (works perfectly in weekly/monthly & gold and diamond items in shop, but it is a bit buggy in other areas like blacksmith and areas from where you buy equipment)
4. Anti Ban (enabled by default so don't turn the toggle off)

Version B (moderate ~ risky version (depends on usage), chance of getting ban is medium ~ high):
1. Damage Multiplier (value should be greater than 1 to have effect (same for each multiplier) )
2. Heal Multiplier (Wear anything which provides healing to see effect)
3. Prize Multiplier (1~500, applicable on login, battle pass and VIP prizes, enable feature 6 before using it)
4. SP Input (1~500)
5. God Mode
6. Reduce Price of Items (works perfectly in weekly/monthly & gold and diamond items in shop, but it is a bit buggy in other areas like blacksmith and areas from where you buy equipment)
7. Anti Ban (enabled by default so don't turn the toggle off, it can't guarantee 100% safety (so use at your own risk) )

**Read Note (first post) carefully before playing with any version**

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Note (for Version A):
.God Mode is tested in Adventure Mode only and it is recommended to use it only in that event and don't try to test it in pvp/world boss.
. Enable "Reduced Price" feature if you want to spend currency or before opening any shop/blacksmith (if you have already opened any shop simply restart the game and repeat this step, otherwise price will remain original), if you have enabled this feature before, restart the game if you want to start adventure (otherwise you won't get any exp & gold from adventure).
. For Prize multiplier, receive only 1 prize at a time incase more than 1 rewards are in pending than set a lower value like 200 or less than 300 ( keep it in mind that your inventory and storage has a limit).

Note (for Version B):
. Enable "Reduced Price" feature if you want to spend currency or before opening any shop/blacksmith (if you have already opened any shop simply restart the game and repeat this step, otherwise price will remain original), if you have enabled this feature before, restart the game if you want to start adventure (otherwise you won't get any exp & gold from adventure).
. For safe gameplay, Don't use attack/heal multiplier in events like pvp/world boss and during adventure mode set an optimum value where you can kill mobs/bosses in few attacks.
. For safe gameplay, Use attack, heal multiplier & god mode only during fight and turn them off (or set original value) before coming to lobby and don't clear stages too fast.
. For Prize multiplier, receive only 1 prize at a time incase more than 1 rewards are in pending than set a lower value like 200 or less than 300 ( keep it in mind that your inventory and storage has a limit).
. For safe gameplay, if you're in a leaderboard (and want to attain higher ranking in any of them) then justify your level, battle power and stages accomplishment accordingly than other players otherwise this game also have a discord community where players can report you if they see any sort of malicious activity and devs won't keep their eyes closed.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mullia0710

ardika

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2017
Note:
. Delete "fb app" and login with the signed modded apk using browser.
. Enable "Reduced Price" feature before opening any shop/blacksmith (if you have already opened any shop simply restart the game and repeat this step, otherwise price will remain original), if you have enabled this feature before, restart the game if you want to start adventure (otherwise you won't get any exp & gold from adventure).
. For safe gameplay, Don't use attack/heal multiplier in events like pvp/world boss and during adventure mode set an optimum value where you can kill mobs/bosses in few attacks.
. For safe gameplay, Use attack, heal multiplier & god mode only during fight and turn them off (or input original value) before coming to lobby and don't clear stages too fast.
. Can use prize multiplier to get high amount of gold and gem, but if you set very high value you can get instant ban so optimum value for gem is less than 1000 and for gold and other prizes like enchant stones and stuff like that max amount is fine ( keep it in mind that your inventory and storage has a limit).
. For safe gameplay, if you're in a leaderboard (and want to attain higher ranking in any of them) then justify your level, battle power and stages accomplishment accordingly than other players otherwise this game also have a discord community where players can report you if they see any sort of malicious activity and devs won't keep their eyes closed.

Enjoy :)
Prize multi can't double gem on quest daily, but only work on BP ( game only)

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Prize multi can't double gem on quest daily, but only work on BP ( game only)
I think you didn't read my instructions properly ( i mentioned that it works/only works in battle pass, login and vip prizes)

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Banned 30min

Other ppl maybe of course ... U can see the peofile of gamers with all stats edited :pepe024:
Hmm maybe you didn't followed the instructions properly and input values randomly (instructions are mentioned for a reason) and since the game is online so of course you can see other's profile

I have currently lvl 12 account and didn't got banned
P.S. create new fb account/login with another account using any app cloner like parallel space.

Reactions: Anne22

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
View attachment 475975
It banned me after I received the reward from battle pass
Your received which reward, gem or some other thing?
I just replicated your statement and set the value which is visible in your image and received battle pass rewards and didn't got banned
See, if you don't follow the mentioned instructions (first post and the sentences written within brackets describing mod menu features) you will get ban and i don't have time to tell each one of you how to avoid ban (if you have a mindset of some lazy person and just skip my instructions then you can also expect same thing from myself)

Attachments

Last edited:

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Can't say because I used the button "receive all" and boom.
See your damage, hp and other multiplier values and set a value on which you can kill a mob in more than 1 or 2 hits (don't be greedy and set a very high value )
And, i haven't tested it but my way of receiving prizes is to get enough progress for which you can receive 1 prize so don't receive multiple prizes at a single time

Reactions: cacatua1975

cacatua1975

Platinian
Dec 2, 2022
Argentina
I got another account banned XD and I was fighting afk this time. Well not gonna play this game this weekend. They have a good anticheat it seems

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I got another account banned XD and I was fighting afk this time. Well not gonna play this game this weekend. They have a good anticheat it seems
hmm seems you guys are clearing stages too fast and game detects it and since you guys don't keep in mind the "enter optimum value of damage multiplier" instruction, so, I will remove it.

Tags
adventure of defender adventure of defender cheat adventure of defender hack adventure of defender mod