Tutorial AFK Arena speed hack with GameGuardian app

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World

I figured out that battle isn't full server-sided (Wifi icon in status doesn't always show 2 arrows while in battle) so I tried speed hack with GG and it works. I hate to wait so I use speed hack to complete battle faster lol
Don't go above 15 or it will disconnect. To reconnect, reduce speed to 1 and reconnect

GameGuardian works without root but any virtual space apps required

I don't know how to mod this game since it's different engine and it doesn't have useful functions, so please don't ask and spam me for mod.
However, if you found any working hack or exploit, feel free to post below

Beelmint

Rooted Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know if I can link gameguardian forum, but there is a thread there where people was trying to hack the energy in battle.
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

AndnixSH

Security Detective
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I don't know if I can link gameguardian forum, but there is a thread there where people was trying to hack the energy in battle.
Sure you can post any link as long as it doesn't broke the rule.
Nice find btw
You don't need to hide the content lol

Reactions: Bimer

Charoki60

Aug 30, 2017
Hello. Cant get it to work on Bluestacks. x15 is doing nothing. Am i doing something wrong? Is this patched? thanks

EDRIC

Jun 15, 2018
TW
[QUOTE =“Beelmint,帖子:847009,成員:94108”]
我不知道我是否可以鏈接gameguardian論壇,但是有一個線程在那里人們試圖破解戰鬥中的能量。[隱藏內容]
[/引用]
ñICENICE

xxbbooyy

Rooted Member
Dec 2, 2018
Coventry
Ugh, after a certain level it gives you 2x speed. All these speeding programs are pointless. Unless is spending the time to get the next day rewards.

g1mb0s

Rooted Member
Nov 18, 2019
Copenhagen
The battle is not server-side, and I can confirm it by just disabling the internet and still get the battle results. Can someone do a battle prediction? This can help a lot - not to waste ttime and not to enter arena or pvp you are gonna loose

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fhhdgd