Tutorial Andriod Game Modding Shared Functions

KingT

Retired
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
Andriod Game Modding Shares
In this video tutorial you will learn how to split shared functions in some android games i had been asked a lot for a VIDEO about this but been limited on time but i managed to get the time to do it ... Also in this video you will see that i leave the original Values when i add my code ...."You dont do that" Make sure you remove the original value when u place your code i didn't need to in this video as it was just to help you guys out .. and also if the brtrue fails gives enemy hacks or both of you simply change it to brfalse then try again

PmtTeam

KingTrauma

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
Thank you for this tutorial. I could use it already and it worked out perfectly.

Reactions: AndnixSH

DawnBreaker

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Earth
wait..what happen to the enemy? is the enemy lost all of the function like damage, hp, or even movement?

chardata ( like damage, hp, mp, etc )--->hero
chardata( like damage, hp, mp, etc )--->monster
and if i cut the line that connect the monster to the chardata like the tutorial video do, then it will make the monster cant give a damage because i cut the damage function from the monster, isn't it?

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
wait..what happen to the enemy? is the enemy lost all of the function like damage, hp, or even movement?

chardata ( like damage, hp, mp, etc )--->hero
chardata( like damage, hp, mp, etc )--->monster
and if i cut the line that connect the monster to the chardata like the tutorial video do, then it will make the monster cant give a damage because i cut the damage function from the monster, isn't it?
The video and title says it all and also it depends on how and where you remove the shared function in the game.

DLL Modding is too old for now, mostly games used il2cpp.

DawnBreaker

Platinian
Nov 4, 2018
Earth
The video and title says it all and also it depends on how and where you remove the shared function in the game.

DLL Modding is too old for now, mostly games used il2cpp.
hah... this shared function is pain in the ass, it make me want to puke ( literally want to puke because 5 hours straight of trial and horror trying to mod games that have this shared function using hooking method ) but at the same time it make me fired up