FREE MOD Android Dead Trigger 2 1.5.5 New Mod by Andnixsh & Deso

Feb 2, 2019
United States
@ALVIANS

Damn that's Hella lot gold how'd ya accumulate so much, ig doing daily tasks perhaps.
But this is what I'm getting. Also I have the obb file in the respective directory. I can use the normal apk also install other mods over it. The issue persists that first even with root and a patched phone via lucky patcher and xposed I can't install the app after installing it with play store. (for people with root that shouldn't be an issue and I can install an app if it's already installed on my phone, don't have to uninstall it). But with this mod I have to uninstall any previous installation and then install it over.

All three of the links gave me the same error, first link for the unrooted phones along with the other two for rooted phones.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

(Note: pardon me, idk how to use spoilers or to inset images here.)

Feb 2, 2019
United States
@Raxor-D
I think your obb version is not match.
That's weird, I am using oneplus one. Is the mod device specific, as in for adreno Mali or Tegra? Because I think different gpu have different apk and obb perhaps. I have the same version of obb file but the file size is different for me.

Screenshot-20190208-224903

I have the same version of obb file but the file size is different for me. Surprisingly I downloaded the obb file from playstore, and also that I'm using another mod from Dodgy Gaming's and it works perfectly fine unlike this one.

Can you upload your obb file and share the link? Also there's one thing I want to ask, does the mod has a better blueprint hack? The one I'm using has like 90% drop chance but during a game play (I mean per mission) I can only get 4 to 6 blueprints at most. Looking for a mod that gives me more blueprints.

Feb 2, 2019
United States
Edit: okay I got it to work, I think the Google play version for my phone (and the mod version from dodgy gaming) are based on a different gpu and thus the mod from Deso didn't install over them neither it accepted the obb files. I had to download it from rexdl/onhax and then install the Deso mod and it worked. Damn that was such a haul.

Thanks @ALVIANS @MrDeso™
Also, @MrDeso™ is it possible to have more blueprint drops, like maybe a mod menu to turn it on and off and get more blueprint drops. I think the most I got was 6 or 8 in seek and destroy where I played it for the entire time until it ran out of time.
I don't think a gold mod would be possible, but then again you're an amazing guy with some exceptional talents. XD
I like the fact that the Hp is decreasing and it's not fixed, that's helpful in going in an arena for blueprint farming. But again idk I think the max number of blueprints drops are fixed. But could you by any chance lower the Hp a little, right now it's way too much would take a lot of time to die in arena still I guess haha.

But the mod is awesome. 👌👌👌

Oct 7, 2017
@MrDeso™
please update mod without blood unlimited, but still unlimited heal.
I think ure from Indonesian,aku pake bhs indo aja ya.
Bisa gak modnya diupdate sdikit untuk main di arena, masih bisa mati tapi healnya unlimited ?

@Raxor-D
DT2 v1.5.3 have 2 version obb i think
1.main.15320002
2.main.15300002

Feb 2, 2019
United States
@Raxor-D
DT2 v1.5.3 have 2 version obb i think
1.main.15320002
2.main.15300002
Damn I'm such a klutz I didn't even see the extra 2 there at all. But I guess the game versions must be different too then having two main versions since I'm sure the mod I had was for v1. 5.3 of the dt2. And this mod is for the same version too. I might be wrong but idk.

@Raxor-D thats its maximal blue print the droppping in the mod :gif07:
Damn that sucks really but oh well I guess I'll have to live with that Deso.
And I second Alvians on that one. There's just too much of health if I get in an arena and if I'm not going to get more than 6 or 7 blueprints I can't just die that easily/quickly. Took me like 20 minutes even when I was on just 5th or 6th hoarde and had to disable auto fire. I mean I don't mind all that but I guess the health mod will be better if it gave a huge boost with the pain killers only. I don't mind the dropout for the health packs that's fine but the amount they increase plus the amount our health is at (which is already skyrocketed) does makes it a little less swell.

Besides that the fact that I can actually die in the arena is awesome, unlike the other ones I tried.

Feb 2, 2019
United States
main.15300002.com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2.obb its the right
@Raxor-D i cannot disable the blood thats game so made it unlimited drops mean dropping with healts and blue prints random :face09:
Ahh okay damn lol I wonder what'd happen if I went over like level 50 in the arena or how much time it'd take me to actually die lol.
And for the obb yeah the one that works for this mod is that one only but surprisingly the one I got from the play store was different for me. Idk how though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abethegei SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
Sodawater ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
Sodawater ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 11
BlueMan_86 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Sxlvo Mxdz TUTORIALS 0
SayGus ANDROID APPS 3
BMD4E ANDROID APPS 1
vinaboypm TUTORIALS 2
vinaboypm TUTORIALS 0
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 75
BMD4E TUTORIALS 1