Help! Android esp

kp7742

Platinian
Oct 3, 2017
India
Check out Tutorial Section of this Site, there is a post about mod menu. For ESP related tutorials you can visit sites like GH, UC (Can't type full form here :P). You need understand that tutorial they have would be related to PC games, logic for android would be similar but method will be different. If you want to understand about mobile esp check my repo on github.

github.com/kp7742/PUBGPatcher

ASrosTOS

Rookie
Apr 1, 2017
Check out Tutorial Section of this Site, there is a post about mod menu. For ESP related tutorials you can visit sites like GH, UC (Can't type full form here :P). You need understand that tutorial they have would be related to PC games, logic for android would be similar but method will be different. If you want to understand about mobile esp check my repo on github.

hi do u have any idea about map hack for moba games (arena of valor, mobil legends, ....)

Moodeh

Platinian
May 27, 2020
Oaklahoma

Hi kp, havent seen you in a while. How have you been?