Help! (Android) - How to use Game Guardian offsets in LGL ModMenu?

deadfalcor

Platinian
I made a script.lua to use in game guardian using targetLibName and offsets, the script worked normally, but when I try to use a hook or memorypatch in LGL Mod, it doesn't work.
*No il2cpp.so*
*No dll files*
*Game has no metadata file*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

case 10:
if(boolean){
MemoryPatch::createWithHex(targetLibName, string2Offset(OBFUSCATE("0x12345678")), OBFUSCATE("01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00")).Modify(); --- Example
}else{
Restore();
}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

float sliderValue = 1;

float (*old_Example)(void *instance);
float UpdateExample(void *instance){
if(instance != NULL && sliderValue>=1){
return (float) sliderValue;
}
return old_Update(instance);
}

HOOK_LIB("targetLibName.so", "0x87654321", UpdateExample, old_Example);

case 20:
sliderValue = value*100;
break;

Yo can anyone help me?? I have all classes and methods, and functions or whatever for this game, and I also have a full mod menu base and with toggle switches and everything. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with Hooking these functions and intertwining the two (both mod menu toggle switch, and the function) Could anyone help with this?

Back
Top Bottom