This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! (Android) - How to use Game Guardian offsets in LGL ModMenu?

deadfalcor

Platinian
I made a script.lua to use in game guardian using targetLibName and offsets, the script worked normally, but when I try to use a hook or memorypatch in LGL Mod, it doesn't work.
*No il2cpp.so*
*No dll files*
*Game has no metadata file*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

case 10:
if(boolean){
MemoryPatch::createWithHex(targetLibName, string2Offset(OBFUSCATE("0x12345678")), OBFUSCATE("01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00")).Modify(); --- Example
}else{
Restore();
}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

float sliderValue = 1;

float (*old_Example)(void *instance);
float UpdateExample(void *instance){
if(instance != NULL && sliderValue>=1){
return (float) sliderValue;
}
return old_Update(instance);
}

HOOK_LIB("targetLibName.so", "0x87654321", UpdateExample, old_Example);

case 20:
sliderValue = value*100;
break;

Yo can anyone help me?? I have all classes and methods, and functions or whatever for this game, and I also have a full mod menu base and with toggle switches and everything. I was just wondering if anyone could help me with Hooking these functions and intertwining the two (both mod menu toggle switch, and the function) Could anyone help with this?