Tool [Android] VPhoneGaGa (EN/CN) - Free Android VM running Android 7 and Android 10

mateusjaakppl

Rookie
Nov 22, 2022
Brasil
Hi! Can you Help me please? I can't find one virtual Android with Android version 8+ and 32 bits,is it even possible to have one virtual Android version 8+ and 32 bits?

Reason : i use game guardian i use one lua script for hack offssets,when i'm in a 32 bits system the script give results for the searched ofsset then i Can hack It but If the system is 64 bits the script don't give results for the offssets!
Also i can't install the game i want to hack in every virtuals with Android version 7 or less
( I was able to install this game in some virtuals with Android 7 before but i can't anymore idk why )

Thanks.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi! Can you Help me please? I can't find one virtual Android with Android version 8+ and 32 bits,is it even possible to have one virtual Android version 8+ and 32 bits?

Reason : i use game guardian i use one lua script for hack offssets,when i'm in a 32 bits system the script give results for the searched ofsset then i Can hack It but If the system is 64 bits the script don't give results for the offssets!
Also i can't install the game i want to hack in every virtuals with Android version 7 or less
( I was able to install this game in some virtuals with Android 7 before but i can't anymore idk why )

Thanks.
I don't think there is one for Android 8 32 bit. You may want to send a feedback to virtual android developers

pet911

Rookie
Aug 7, 2022
australia
Hey , im new to this root thinggy, so does it mean i can install unsign/root requirements games on vphonegaga. Without having to actually root my device?

I really want to avoid rooting it since I'll be trading it to the store this year

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hey , im new to this root thinggy, so does it mean i can install unsign/root requirements games on vphonegaga. Without having to actually root my device?

I really want to avoid rooting it since I'll be trading it to the store this year
That's right

Reactions: pet911