Help! Apk + obb = single apk ?

aziz360

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 5, 2019
Turkey
Hello, Can you please help me? How do I install this game as a single apk? Does anyone know how apk and obb file become single apk?

I'm sorry for my bad english, thank you.

aziz360

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 5, 2019
Turkey
do you mean xapk?
Thank you for your attention, I'm not saying xapk, I have an installed game, I installed it as a single apk, it's embedded in obb, there is no file in the obb folder, and I can't install a modal game on it, it must be the only apk like it.

The name of the game is dead warfare, it's in the form of apk and obb on this site but how do you make it one apk?

aziz360

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 5, 2019
Turkey
Screenshot_20190917-163218_Chrome.jpg

I'm playing the game here, there is no obb, as there is only one apk, but in plantinmod site, this game is given as apk and obb in the form of two parts, so the board does not load on top of the game, I play the game has bullets trick, but you have the god mode so I do not progress I need to install it as the only apk

aziz360

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 5, 2019
Turkey
android-1.com site also shared as a single apk but only bullet tricks, you have separate apk and obb, here's how we can make them as one apk?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
It have no Obb on the original site, because their own site have no upload limit buddy.
Playstore have a upload limit from an apk, that's why obb's are created long ago.
So the Game have an obb when you load it from the playstore, that's not wrong, it is simple because Playstore allows only a specific size of apk's, but playstore allow to upload obb's besides normal apk's.
Everytime your APK is too big ( as a Developer ), you need to split it into apk and obb.
That's why we have a apk + obb mod. Because we use the official version from the playstore to mod the game, not the one from the website.

You can see that directly on the picture from komik.
obb + apk = close to the size from your " single " apk from the website.
You don't need ( and you are not able, or i don't know a way ) to make it to one apk, cuz apk + obb is the same like a "single" apk. 1:1 the same thing, only splittet because the playstore limitations.

aziz360

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 5, 2019
Turkey
It have no Obb on the original site, because their own site have no upload limit buddy.
Playstore have a upload limit from an apk, that's why obb's are created long ago.
So the Game have an obb when you load it from the playstore, that's not wrong, it is simple because Playstore allows only a specific size of apk's, but playstore allow to upload obb's besides normal apk's.
Everytime your APK is too big ( as a Developer ), you need to split it into apk and obb.
That's why we have a apk + obb mod. Because we use the official version from the playstore to mod the game, not the one from the website.

You can see that directly on the picture from komik.
obb + apk = close to the size from your " single " apk from the website.
You don't need ( and you are not able, or i don't know a way ) to make it to one apk, cuz apk + obb is the same like a "single" apk. 1:1 the same thing, only splittet because the playstore limitations.

Thank you very much for your interest, I am very grateful. That site is not mine, let me tell you the event, I set up this game as a single apk and progressed in the game, I downloaded the apk and obb file on your site and installed on my game gives the error could not install the application, I installed the game and installed your apk + obb this game started with a zero profile my progress has been deleted, again as a single apk set up titanium backup brought back my progress, but it does not bring you in the game, so I do not need to make this game as the only apk on the other site because you have unlimited health and god mode, they have If there is only unlimited bullets, my only problem is that my progress in the game

I'm sorry my bad english, I'm used google translated

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Thank you very much for your interest, I am very grateful. That site is not mine, let me tell you the event, I set up this game as a single apk and progressed in the game, I downloaded the apk and obb file on your site and installed on my game gives the error could not install the application, I installed the game and installed your apk + obb this game started with a zero profile my progress has been deleted, again as a single apk set up titanium backup brought back my progress, but it does not bring you in the game, so I do not need to make this game as the only apk on the other site because you have unlimited health and god mode, they have If there is only unlimited bullets, my only problem is that my progress in the game

I'm sorry my bad english, I'm used google translated
I'm sure the other site modded the APK from the website then, not the one from google playstore like we do.
You need to safe your progress with a cloud save service like facebook or any save service from the game, then switch to our apk + obb mod.