This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! apk that doesnt containt .so file

Iwazooo

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
Here
hello, I'd like to mod a game but it doesn't contain lib2cpp.so or something like that, so I don't know how to go about it.

(assets/bin/Data/Managed/Ressources)
if anyone could help me, it would be nice, thank you.

Ner0X

Platinian
Jun 2, 2020
Saturn
look inside the lib folder, then navigate to armeabi-v7a folder. there you may find .so files

theseus137

Rookie
Jan 11, 2021
Malaysia
I have the same issue as you. I am trying to mod a game name Inflation RPG. I decompile it using APK Tool. There is no DLL, IDA, or il2cpp. There is .swf file. So I figured I need to use that to make changes. But every time I edit something in .swf file. and compile it. I can't get past the Loading... screen. any idea how to progress??

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
It's a Adobe Flash based game. You will need to use a software for editing .swf file. I heard that there is, but I don't know what it is.

Reactions: theseus137

theseus137

Rookie
Jan 11, 2021
Malaysia
It's a Adobe Flash based game. You will need to use a software for editing .swf file. I heard that there is, but I don't know what it is.
Yes. I figure it requires FFDec. I use FFDec to edit the file. I save the edit, save the file. and compile using APK Easy Tool. Install it. but I stuck at Loading... Screen.

Is it possible if I just extract the apk by renaming it to .zip. extract it. and do the things without APK Easy Tool. would it work?