Tool APK Toolkit v1.3 (Windows)

I think the problem is with extended / Unicode characters in the filename
It works for me if I rename it and i've had the same problem with other games and tools

Updated to v1.3
  • Added option to Automate adding multiple extra manifest permissions
  • Added Clone APK (Install multiple instances of the same app by cloning it)
  • Added option to edit app info (Icons, Name, Package Name, Version, Build, MinSdk, TargetSdk) To replace all icon sizes, choose your replacement icon and it will be automatically be resized for all replacements (Square & Round)
  • Added option to round icon corners
  • Added option to automatically generate a round icon
  • Added option to Save app icon via right click popup
  • Added options in edit app info to Save Square or Round icons via right click popups
  • Added Quiet & Verbose options to ApkTool settings
  • Added Resource mode option dropdown to ApkTool settings
  • Added Verbose option to APK Toolkit
  • Added Smali Regex Search to tools menu
  • Added Base64 Encode / Decode text or png image to tools menu
  • Added 'Open file' and 'Open file location' to the log window right click popup
  • Removed Baksmali / Smali tab
    All Decompiling & Compiling of all formats are now processed all in the same place, either from the file / directory selections or via drag & drop via the Decompile and Compile buttons. dex, odex and oat files will be decompiled to the decompiled directory and compiled to the compiled directory. Deodex option moved to settings, Baksmali & Smali directories removed from project, jumplist & toolbar
  • Changed permissions list so you can now select multiple permissions and remove all selected
  • Directories renamed
  • Fixed ZIP64 Extra Field Validation error after Java update
  • Improved error / exception handling / reporting
  • UI changes
  • Bug fixes

Last edited:
Thx bro, for this tool.
Very Good

but after 2 day , i got error..
how to fix this ?
1721866166430.png

Thx you

@0xd00d Hello! I hope everything is okay. I want to thank you for this amazing tool, it really helps in exploring and modifying APK.

There is a small problem that I am facing but don't know how to fix it when trying to dumb IL2CPP

Error Log:
1726103550937.png

Any help on this matter would be very appreciated.

@0xd00d Hello! I hope everything is okay. I want to thank you for this amazing tool, it really helps in exploring and modifying APK.

There is a small problem that I am facing but don't know how to fix it when trying to dumb IL2CPP

Error Log:
View attachment 665807

Any help on this matter would be very appreciated.

You just need to update il2cppdumper to the latest version

download v6.7.46 from HERE
and extract to 'APK_Toolkit_by_0xd00d\6 - Resources\Il2CppDumper\' overwriting the old version
:cool:

You just need to update il2cppdumper to the latest version

download v6.7.46 from HERE
and extract to 'APK_Toolkit_by_0xd00d\6 - Resources\Il2CppDumper\' overwriting the old version
:cool:
Thank you very much, I already did this step but unfortunately it still gives the same error.

Have you verified version is v6.7.46 in About?
Can you DM me link to file?

Oh, didn't know about the `About Section`, you are correct, it was still on the old version, sorry about this mistake. I have another question, when it dumps, it dumps `.dlls` files, If I edited them, so the App compile the edits to the apk or it's a jump? and if not, you know how to recompile the apk with the edited dlls? Thank you very much for this amazing tool.

The dlls cannot be edited and they are there so you can view the method names & addresses all related to libil2cpp.so

They are a collection of metadata which can be viewed either via text editor Dump.cs or via DnSpy
All you will see in DnSpy is the method names and addresses with no code

You would search for a suitable function to either hook via a mod-menu or patch so the method returns a value you choose. Hex patching is done via editing libil2cpp.so

first i do convert xapk to apk, then decompile the apk, edit il2cpp. and this happen while i compile
There was a bug in converting xapk to apk where requiredSplitTypes & splitTypes attributes are being left in AndroidManifest.xml
You can either remove them manually from the manifest or update APKEditor.jar

To update...
  • Download APKEditor-1.3.9.jar from HERE
  • Rename to APKEditor.jar
  • Copy to 'APK_Toolkit_by_0xd00d\6 - Resources\' overwriting the old one
Restart ApkToolkit after updating and re-convert xapk to apk and it should be fixed

Back
Top Bottom