PMT FREE MOD Assassins Creed Rebellion Ver. 3.5.8 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | No Skill CD | High Stats | All Assassins Unlocked | Region Detection Bypass

I put the OBB file in the correct place and keep getting the message "Download failed because you make not have purchased the app". Anyone else having this problem???

I put the OBB file in the correct place and keep getting the message "Download failed because you make not have purchased the app". Anyone else having this problem???

Hmm, this is strange. I get the same message even when I clear out the MOD and do a clean install of the game from APKMIrror. It's doing this on both my emulator & tablet. Help!

Hmm, this is strange. I get the same message even when I clear out the MOD and do a clean install of the game from APKMIrror. It's doing this on both my emulator & tablet. Help!
Only the downloaded PlayStore version will allow me access to the game and my account???

Exactly what happened for me
I tried to install the play store version and changing the name of the modded obb by copying the name of the original obb file and folder then installing the modded apk, the message disappeared but the game now stuck at loading screen every time i open it

Here's how I got it to work. Download & install the original game. Go to /Android/OBB/ & rename "com.ubisoft.accovenant" folder with an 'x' at the end. Uninstall original game, install the MOD & don't start the game then go back to /Android/OBB/ and remove the 'x' from the folder name and the game will then start and work fine. It's worked on both my Emulator and Tablet. Good Luck!

Reactions: liv66
Here's how I got it to work. Download & install the original game. Go to /Android/OBB/ & rename "com.ubisoft.accovenant" folder with an 'x' at the end. Uninstall original game, install the MOD & don't start the game then go back to /Android/OBB/ and remove the 'x' from the folder name and the game will then start and work fine. It's worked on both my Emulator and Tablet. Good Luck!
I did this as well. Works as a temporary solution while waiting for the correct OBB file.

It's OBB is right ?
It's that Link your share direct me to mega, and the name file is com.ubisoft.runegard,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-03-16-04-04-234_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-03-16-04-04-234_com.android.chrome.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 54
Tags Tags
assassins creed rebellion assassins creed rebellion cheat assassins creed rebellion hack assassins creed rebellion mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic