Help! Attack on Moe H Help Request

PPTherapist

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 31, 2022
United States
I can't seem to find how to unlock all the girls. I've been able to unlock all the states of the girls I own currently but have been struggling to find out what determines if a girl is locked or unlocked to begin with.
I think another guy in these forums implemented this before, but not on the current version.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Original problem has been resolved on my own, but I still need help with launching the game on Android 7.0

P.S. Can I not mark my own thread solved, or I have to mark a comment a solution, or can only mod change the prefix?

Last edited:

PPTherapist

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 31, 2022
United States
Nevermind, I had a breakthrough after a break. I was trying to edit the gallery code when I didn't notice all the needed changes were in the girl class. By making all the girls costtype free in the contructor and only returning killed or killed_viewed values in the currentstatus getter, I was able to do an unlock all. IDK if anyone wants my changes, but if you do, here is the modifier dll.
I was stuck for a while because I was too narrow in my search of a function like the implementation of boards in subway surfer since that was the example shown in one of the old tutorials here.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: lanlocalarea

PPTherapist

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 31, 2022
United States
Nataku support told me that this app only supports Android 8+, but it works fine on my Bluestacks emulator and is targeted for api level 21 on the .xml manifest. Is there a way to get it to work on Android 7.0?

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Nataku support told me that this app only supports Android 8+, but it works fine on my Bluestacks emulator and is targeted for api level 21 on the .xml manifest. Is there a way to get it to work on Android 7.0?
By saying the app only support A8+, chances are they mean only A8+ devices will have active support from them. They don't block lower Android versions, but they don't offer any guarantee you will be able to run the game there and won't try to fix the issues.

PPTherapist

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 31, 2022
United States
By saying the app only support A8+, chances are they mean only A8+ devices will have active support from them. They don't block lower Android versions, but they don't offer any guarantee you will be able to run the game there and won't try to fix the issues.
Yeah, I was just in denial about it hopping someone knowledgeable with networking and unity would be able to pull a deux ex machina. :(
Thanks for looking though.

is your mod available to download yet
Short Answer: No, do it yourself, it is easy. Unpack the vanilla .apk, replace the file I provided, repack into zip, rename to apk, learn how to sign it.

I was just messing around with the files for personal purposes. Truth be told I just started messing with android a week ago. I gave the .dll so all you have to do is sign it after updating the .dll. These two tutorials basically taught me how to mod this game + some coding experience in the reading of C# code. Only exceptions were that I used DnSpy & LuckyPatcher as per suggestions instead of .net reflector & zip signer. (Zip Signer wouldn't work :/ ) The LuckyPatcher modifications I made apparently only work on devices with LuckyPatcher and I haven't been able to test such an application on my physical device because of said issues above. So, I believe that you'll be able to do it yourself and maybe learn how to mod a little too while you're at it.
BASICS ABOUT ANDROID APK MODDING IN GENERAL | LEARN MODDING TODAY FOR FREE! - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Hacking Unity Games with .Net Reflector (Assembly-CSharp.dll Hacking) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Maybe, if I get more motivation and am able to access my main PC, I will look into the code to try and give gems (not likely), do other things, and may post a signed apk when I learn how. Again, not really a priority for me since I don't need signed versions currently and I already gave the source code.

alexhob123

Platinian On Fire
Oct 11, 2020
Lincoln
will your rar file unlock all of the girls and gallery because that's what I want to mod the game for but i don't know how to

Tungsten Wolf

Rookie
Nov 14, 2021
United states
Ok, I've been trying to do this, and I keep getting stuck at the signing area or trying to install the apk because you just can't do it on android. Why don't you just release it?

lanlocalarea

Rookie
Dec 10, 2022
QC
Thank you, I'm no modder but still made it because of your instructions, the only annoying thing that I encounter is the level up notification

C0D6

Rookie
Apr 28, 2021
Romania
Nevermind, I had a breakthrough after a break. I was trying to edit the gallery code when I didn't notice all the needed changes were in the girl class. By making all the girls costtype free in the contructor and only returning killed or killed_viewed values in the currentstatus getter, I was able to do an unlock all. IDK if anyone wants my changes, but if you do, here is the modifier dll.
I was stuck for a while because I was too narrow in my search of a function like the implementation of boards in subway surfer since that was the example shown in one of the old tutorials here.
Hello there! The devs updated the apk to IL2CPP recently, thus rendering this unfunctional. Looking for new ways to modify this game. What do you think?

Reactions: ModeusUp